❁three❁

it was recess, finally.

the two boys was on their way towards their usual spot, which was the rooftop. but suddenly, a loud voice of a girl was heard.

"hey, kookie!" the girl shouted as she cling onto his arms.

"hey babe." he said with a wink.

"what have you been doing lately?" she asks.

"thinking about you." he said which made the girl blush furiously.

"hey stop that tease! you are making me shy!" she hits his shoulders softly as she giggles.

"at least you look cuter that way." he teases as he pinches her cheeks rather softly.

"oh right, i almost forgotten. are you free anytime soon? lets go out. only you and me?" she asks.

"yeah, of course i-" his words got cut off when he was nearly finishing his sentence by his beloved best friend who has been beside him, witnessing him flirting.

"nope, sorry. his kinda busy right now." yugyeom said as he awkwardly laughs.

"what do you mean? i'm obviously not b-ouch!" he tried protesting, but failed when yugyeom cuts him off once again by stepping on his feet, which made him groan in pain instead.

"free. yeah, his not free. i guess another time, maybe? see ya later!" yugyeom said as he attempts to pull his friend away.

"oh i see. next time then!" she yells at them from the back and left with a disappointed pout.

when those two had reached the rooftop, the pain on his feet had been eased, but he immediately started whining like a toddler who had dropped its beloved ice cream.

"hey, man! what was that for! it hurts so bad for goodness sake!" he whines.

"so that you won't go out with that girl." he simply said. 

"but why though!" he whines again, getting onto yugyeom's nerves each time.

"are you that dense? obviously you shouldn't cheat with another girl when you literally just asked someone out like yesterday!" he raged a little. 

"but the bet didn't state that i couldn't hang out with other girls." he commented which only made his best friend even more frustrated and annoyed.

"hey, at least you don't cheat right on the next day!"  yugyeom said.

"as i said, you didn't say i couldn't." he defended and shrugged, still believing that he wasn't in the wrong.

"alright then, since you are that dense, i shall make a rule right now. no going around with other girls until this one whole month is over." 

"what the heck? that's so unfair!"

"no it isn't. now just shut up and follow the damn rules." yugyeom says without caring about the other.

"whatever fine!" jungkook exclaimed with much hesitation and defeat. he knew there was no way he could defeat his best friend. 

"then since you are that free, go ask your girlfriend out." yugyeom commanded.

"what? no!" he disagreed instantly, shaking his head profusely, refusing the idea completely.

"then whats the point of the bet of  you to date her for one month if you are not gonna even go on a date with her? now as i said before, shut up and go!" yugyeom said as he points towards the door.

"gosh, its as if you are my mum." jungkook mutters as he makes his way out of the rooftop.

~~~

"hey baby, you free today? lets go out on a date." jungkook asks as he leans on her table, facing yerim.

"but i have work later in the afternoon. maybe after my work in the evening?" yerim replies with a warm smile.

"sure, i'll meet you at your work place, what about that?" jungkook suggested which she nods as in agreement. 

"i'll see you later in the evening then," he says with a wink and a blowing kiss and left. 

"such a waste of time. could've done something more fun than being with her. i just wish this one month could be over already." 

➳ a/n
hiii im sorry for not updating for a few days!! ive been busy!!! but ill try to update soon on my other books!!💓