❁eleven❁

"let's bring grandma for a little picnic too, what about that?" she suggested, which he agreed instantly. since he realised that its been quite a period of time since his grandmother has went out of the house.

"but, before that, we should prepare some food." she said then continues, "what should we cook, though?" she wonders, as she taps her fingers in the table of the cafe they were currently at.

"i don't know. i only know how to cook a potato dish which will stick on the plate even if you turn it upside down." jungkook admitted, which caused him to let out a dry chuckle for sounding so pathetic in his opinion.

after a few seconds of thinking, she have got a menu out that she would be able to prepare. "what about we cook kimchi fried rice, spicy rice cake, kimbap and maybe some fruits for desert."

they went to the nearest supermarket, picking up some ingredients before heading to her apartment.

her apartment was just a usual small one, with one kitchen, living room, bedroom and bathroom. it was small, but cozy, he swears that he feels way warmer in her apartment than his house even though his house has a heater in every room.

"let's start, shall we?" she came back from her room, wearing a pink apron, hair tied into a high ponytail as she holds another blue colored apron.

"wear this. i don't want to be responsible for your ruined, dirty clothes later on." she jokes, then puts on the apron on him, leans close towards his chest, trying to tie the apron together.

he chuckled, then wraps his arms around her waist, crashing her body onto his as he rested his head on the crook of her neck. "what are you-" she exclaims, her face flushed at his unexpected action. "let us stay like this for awhile." he murmurs into her ears, tightening his grip around her.

they stayed in that position for awhile, both comfortable in each others embraces. she pulls away from the hug, then kisses his cheeks casually, which might have got him flustered since the tip of his ears reddened.

"let's get started, shall we?" yerim said quickly, trying to focus on something else instead. he nods, then follows her orders like a lost puppy.

"help me dice the onions please." she said as she gives him two onions, while pointing towards the left of the counter, which laid the cutting board and knife.

after a few minutes, as she was preparing the rice cakes, she hears sniffings. she looked at him, only to see him dicing the onions while tears roll down his eyes as he uses his hands which touched the onions to wipe his eyes.

she sighs, then shakes her head, grabbing a few pieces of paper towels, before rushing towards him. she stops him from dicing the onions which gave him a surprise, she then uses the pieces of paper towels to wipe his fresh and dried up tears that had left his eyes.

"you don't use your hand that had touched the onions to wipe your eyes, it would make it worse, you know." she explains, then continues, "you are just like a little baby."

he pouts at her statement, but doesn't complain, he took this opportunity to really analyse her facial features, for example, her eyes, nose, lips, just everything.

he stares at her huge doe brown eyes, which sparkled like a shiny bright star and he loved her long eyelashes which perfectly matches with her eyes.

then, her small little nose, which he always loved to tap, just to tease her, but he was aware that she likes it even though it could be annoying at times.

lastly, her lips. those lips that he had been thinking about once he got the opportunity. he loves the way she bites her lips whenever she is nervous, which gives him temptations to press his lips onto her owns. basically, it had been awhile since he was craving for her lips. he wanted to know how would it feel to have it against his.

she was about to leave, possibly to continue to mind her own business, or to throw away those paper towels into the trash can. but he holds her back, takes the paper towels from her grip and places it into the counter.

he leans forward,leaving just a few inches away from her. he could feel her breathing quicken and so was his.

she bites her lips, which got him out of control, he couldn't resist himself at that point, anymore. he licks his lips wet, then whispers, "i want a reward."

she hums in confusion, then asks, "what reward?"

he leans much closer again, eyes never leaving those luscious lips of hers, "for your birthday party the other day."

"i want your lips." he said, before leaning completely in, pressing his lips against hers, finally.

finally, he got to feel how was it like to have her lips on his. and he would like to explain it as, wonderful, delightful.

it wasn't like the other girls he had kissed before. this was different. it was a completely new feeling. her lips presses against his perfectly and this give him those tingling feels inside of him.

he now knew the feeling of having butterflies in his stomach and the feeling of fireworks in exploding in his heart. he knows all of those feelings just with a kiss from her.

kissing you was probably one of the best things in my life. i want more of those sweet kisses from those honey lips of yours.

➳ a/n
juicy content alert! 😩😩
hmmm jungri finally kissing? 💗💋