❁epilogue❁

"i would like to have this, this, this, this and this. thank you." yugyeom said to the waitress who is having a hard time catching his orders.

"how much more are you eating? its like your third serving already." jungkook complained, but he had no choice, it was part of the deal after all. he had to treat him to whatever he wanted.

he swear that he kind of regrets being friends with yugyeom. he sure had one of the biggest appetite ever, he had chosen of the best restaurant in town, which was already expensive for one dish, but he doesn't spare a single thought for his poor friend whose money is gonna be all gone by the end of the meal, and orders a ton lot of dishes to eat, by himself, not even giving one bite to the boy.

but at the same time though, if yugyeom had not suggest the bet, he wouldn't have found her, the girl he have been trying to find, the girl that could give him so much happiness just with either, her presence, smile, voice, just everything.

he was after all, sort of grateful for his friend, even though he is eating up his bank account already, but he would like to think that it was all worth it.

finally! the end of the journey on "the bet" aHHHHHH
thank you for the endless support, and please read the next part after this to know more about my newly published book!