❁fifteen❁

jungkook, jungkook and jungkook. he was the only thing that was constantly appearing back into her mind no matter how much she tired to forget. she was worried sick about that man, he hasn't been attending school, eating well, sleeping well, for the past week.

even teachers had began to realise how different she was, how unfocused she is and how she would always be founded staring out of the window, at the classroom of the other block, at that specific empty table and seat. they would ask her what's wrong, but the girl would always reply with a , "i'm fine."

after all, she knew he wasn't ready yet, to face the harsh world it is, especially after the tragedy of the passing of his grandmother.

the same routine has been repeated ever since, she was always rushing towards his house after school, along with a file filled with his assignments of the day and handwritten notes taken down by her from each lesson except for physics since she was struggling at that particular subject herself.

she opened his unlocked door and entered it, to only be greeted by the emptiness and quietness of the place yet again. her only goal at the moment was to prepare some food for him. even though she does admit that her cooking isn't the best of them all, but it was at least edible for one to eat.

she held onto the tray that had bowls of food she had prepared wholeheartedly which took her so long. today was different, she decided that she wouldn't place the tray of food in front of his room like usual since the same tray and food would always remain untouched when she checked on it the following day.

she took a deep breath, before turning the door knob of his room, where it revealed him. he laid on his bed staring at the ceiling blankly, not minding her sudden enterance into his room.

the sight of him broke her heart into hundreds, thousands, millions, trillions, of pieces. he looked extremely pale compared his normal healthy and youthful skin, and he had visible dark eye circles below his eyes that weren't there before.

she kneeled in front of his bed, with the tray of food still in her hands. "jungkook, eat some food, please." she pleaded him, but she got no responds in return. "jungkook, come on." she pleaded again, but he still said nothing but turned his back facing towards her instead.

"jungkook-" he rose up from his bed suddenly, and swiped his arm against the tray, where it fell onto the floor and caused the food to spill out of the bowls where it made a huge mess on the wooden floor.

"enough, I am not eating. stop trying already, leave me alone." he said, in a tone that was ever so cold, a tone that yerim had never ever once heard that came out of his mouth and she was absolutely not used to it.

it made him seem so intimidating and scary. the aroma surrounding him made her tremble a little in fear, she was so afraid of this new jungkook, and she sure despised this new him. it wasn't the sweet. caring, playful, cheeky, jungkook anymore.

yerim picked up the pieces of broken ceramics on the floor and collected the food from the floor, she was picking up all her hard work and love in combined which was replaced with so much hurt.

she yelped in pain softly with the sharp edge of a piece of ceramic cut through her finger, where crimson red blood flowed out of the cut and staining a small dot on her uniform.

a stray tear trickled down as she sniffed softly, not because of the pain from the cut, but the pain she received from him that day. please bring me back the old jungkook, I beg you.

he walked out of his bedroom with his hands in his pocket since the house felt a little chilly, and stumbled upon the living room, where he spotted yerim laying on the sofa, in a deep sleep. he sat on the soft, grey carpet, face he faced her sleeping figure.

his hands automatically found its way to hers, as he took a hold of it and taking a good look on the cut on her finger that she had gotten earlier that day, that he knew was his fault completely.

"i'm sorry." he muttered to near inaudible, afraid to wake her up although he knew very well of that she was a deep sleeper. he wrap a plaster that he coincidently had in his pocket, around her cut, hoping that it would cure faster.

but he knew he made a larger cut somewhere else, in her heart it is. all the hurtful words and actions he did to her, surely made a huge cut in her heart that even the biggest plaster in the world can't help to cure it. he regretted it all and he surely did not mean any of it, but he had no control, and he was just too broken himself.

"i'm so sorry, yerim." he repeated again, this time a little louder but still soft.

little did the male knew, another stray tear escaped from the girl's eyes as the side of her lips moved upwards slightly. don't be sorry, because I have never blamed you at the start.

a/n

hey guys! hope y'all enjoyed this kinda emo chapter.

p/s did y'all see the resemblance in jungkook's and yeri's vlive?? omg they are like literally twins in mind !1!1!1!