❁five❁

excited.

he somehow feels that way. even he doesn't know why himself.

maybe it was because he had never went to one before. even though he was known to be from a rich family, he had never been in one before.

his parents are nearly always out of town, on business trips. all they do is work. they never had the free time to spare.

which cause him to live with his grandmother in a huge house that could definitely fit more than two people.

"hey jungkook!" a voice ecohed from the back of him.

he turned around, to see yerim waving at him as she jogs to him. he took that moment to admire her outfit that day.

it was just a casual white crop top, along with a pair of skinny jeans. and to top it off, a pair of black vans.

her outfit was sweet and simple. but it suited her perfectly from head to toe. "gorgeous." he would say.

"did i keep you waiting for long?" she asks.

"nope. i just arrived." he lied. simply because he was too excited, causing him to reach the venue about twenty minutes early.

"then let's go in!" she exclaims before interlocking her hands with his as she pulls him towards the entrance.

~~~

"wow, cool." he muttered as soon as he stepped into the amusement park. it was decorated with many adorable decoration, it was like a childhood wonderland.

"what kind of childhood was i even having?" he thought.

"let's get these!" yerim said, which got him out of his thoughts.

with their hands still intwined together, she pulled him to a little shop that sold many different types of headbands.

"i think this suit you, you look cute." she says as she puts on a bunny ears headband on him.

he smiles at her, then takes the headband she had placed on his head off, which made her frown instantly.

but he took another two headbands; an angel and a devil. he places the devil headband on his and the angel one on hers.

"i think these two would be better."

~~~

i don't think this is a good idea. she muttered, with her eyes closed and her hands tightly gripped onto the handles.

what do you mean? you were the one that suggested to take this ride. plus, we are all buckled up, ready for the ride. its too late to go back right now.

oh my gosh! this is really not a good idea! she exclaims, after being startled at the engine moving by the slightest bit.

they were on a roller coaster ride; the one claimed to be the scariest of them all. maybe she was out of her mind to suggest taking the scariest ride to start off.

indeed, she was terrified. her heart started pounding hard just when she was at the front of the line.

he helds out his hand,hold my hand.

she opens her eyes and looks at him, confused. but didn't hesitate much before interlocking their hands.

ill protect you. he said, softly, right before the ride started.

~~~

after a few more other roller coasters, they decided to try out the haunted house, which yerim hesitantly agreed.

i really shouldn't have agreed to this. she whines as she tries to walk close to jungkook.

its gonna be fine-

oh my gosh! ah! she shouts when a person dressed in a ghost outfit appeared out of nowhere, suddenly.

she crouched down, with her hands covering her face as her whole body shivers hard.

he crouched down too, slowly pulling her back to her feets. he uncovered her face by pulling her hands away from her face.

their eyes met. and he could see fear in her brown eyes. she was afraid and he somehow had the desire on wanting to protect her.

he puts his arm around her shoulders, pulling her close to him. its going to be fine. im here to protect you.

she calmed down upon his words, heart feeling at ease.

she buried her face in his chest as they continued to walk through the haunted house.

and both of their hearts felt warm, somehow.

i don't know what's wrong with me. but somehow, i've got this feeling inside of me that feels fluttering and warm.

➳ a/n
hi!! i know it's been long since ive updated. im really sorry!😅💦 its just that many things have been happening and i never really got the time. 🙀
but i'll try my best! just be more patient with me! thank you! ❤💕