❁nine❁

"picnic dates, i like how simple yet sweet they seem."

he remembers her answer to his question that he asked a few days back.

he realised that these days, he rather hang out with her, go on dates with her, instead of playing video games at yugyeom's house, which was unusual.

he would always choose yugyeom's video games "dates" than anything else. but she's different, he thinks.

today, sunday and weather beautiful, perfect day for a date, in his opinion. he had prepared to bring her to a nearby park for a date.

more specifically, a picnic date that she wanted.

"hey." he greets her, who presence made his jaw drop, mind blank, speechless. he was as if starstruck by her beauty.

she wore this floral pattern dress, along with some beige coloured sandals.

words slipped out of his mouth unknowingly, "you look beautiful."

he curses underneath his breath, regretting for allowing those words slip out of his mouth. he felt the tip of his ears heat up as he scratches his nape, embarrassed.

she was flustered, her cheeks flushed into a light shade of pink upon his compliment. "thank you." she thanked, with a small, shy, smile spreading across her face.

they walked, side by side, with their hands brushing against each others constantly. he had the urge to hold hers into his, for some reason that he can't seem to explain.

he didn't know why, exactly, too that made him take her hands into his owns. but it just feels right, really right. his big ones perfectly wraps around her small ones.

it was like missing puzzle pieces, connected to together.

they walked in silence, none of the two dared to speak up. but the silence did not mind them at all, anyways.

~~~

"

this is perfect." he hears her exclaim in excitement at the sight of the little space he had reserved in the park, right under a little tree.

he had prepared everything beforehand, before he went to pick her up.

he had a classic grid picnic blanket on the grass, along with containers of food he had asked his grandmother to help make. there were also a few small cartons of milk beside the basket.

what she describes as perfect. she absolutely loved this.

she ran towards the picnic area, sat on the blanket before opening the containers of foods. "this looks so good!" she prasies, with her hands clasped together, smiling brightly.

"hey, come here! quit standing there already!" she yelled at him, who stood there, smiling at her reactions like a dense fool.

he joins her, sat next to her as she gets utensils from the basket, taking a spoonful of food and giving it to him, or more like feeding him.

she then takes another spoonful, putting it into her own mouth. which instantly gave him an idea in his little mind, that they had just indirectly kissed.

after finishing the food completely, leaving only empty, clean containers, they were absolutely full.

but he takes her hand, pulling her upright and bringing her to a little store, to rent two bicycles each.

"let's cycle."

but unfortunately, there was only one bicycle left in the store that wasn't rented yet. since it was a weekend, there was more people renting the bicycle on that particular day.

"okay, it's fine. i'll get that." he said which made her bewildered.

"but how are both of us going to ride just one bicycle?" she asked, not even getting the idea of riding it together.

like in dramas, where the boy would cycle with the girl at the back. isn't that romantic and probably one of every girls' dreams?

he sits on the bicycle, then tells her, "get onto the seat behind me."

and that was probably when she finally got the idea. she finally got it. her face flushed and gladly sat behind him.

he takes her hands, putting them around his waist, "hold onto me, it's dangerous."

he starts riding the bicycle, which gave her a little shock since she wasn't expecting it, just yet. which made her tighten her grip around him.

he says nothing and smiled at the fact of how tightly her arms were around his waist.

the light breeze from the wind comes in contact with their skin, the relaxing sound produced by the wind hits their ears.

it felt comfortable, everything seems just right; perfect. there was this tingling feeling between them.

he knows this feeling very well. it was a feeling that you would get addicted to it like a drug when it stays, but when it leaves, it could change you entirely, just like a dark magic.

it could be good and bad.

no, not like, but love, it is.

"i'm a man, i have a pride. a pride to win. but i'm a normal human being, i have feelings that i can't seem to control."

➳a/n
happy new year!! 💓👌
hope you guys would have an awesome year ahead, 2018!👍