Mafia

A/N: So, I wanted this up on Halloween, but lol I'm late.  My bad.  But anyway, I thought it would be interesting to kinda try this out.  Basically, I know this game: Mafia.  So, here's a handy dandy link to help out if you don't know the rules: http://www.group-games.com/stationary-games/mafia-game.html.  There's some Jerrie if you, like, squint.

LET'S DO THIS!

Game Coordinator: Rycardo 

Players: Little Mix & Fifth Harmony

***

"Alright, bitches!" Rycardo announces, making Aaron start cracking up as he and Adam watch from the side.  Perrie snorts and Lauren scrunches her eyebrows together before shaking her head at the dancer's choice of words.  He walks around the semi-circle set up of chairs, the eight girls sitting randomly.  "Welcome to my mother-fucking town."

"Wheeeeeey," Jesy cheers.

"Shut up," the dancer snaps, and Jesy just cackles.  "Anyway," he continues, "I'm going to give each of you girlies a card.  A numbered card is a civilian card.  That means y'all are innocent little shits."

"Bruuuuh," Dinah comments, Leigh-Anne chuckling next to her.

"If you get the king card, then you're the cop.  You get to use your smartass logic to accuse people of being killers."  

"Lauren," Normani says, getting a punch in the thigh from the green-eyed girl beside her.

"If you get the queen, then-"

"MEEEEEE!" Jade shouts.  

"-you're the nurse.  You get to pick a person to save."

"Now, if you get a joker, then you're the mafia. You kill people when the town is sleeping."

"Watch, it's gonna be Jesy," Adam whispers, but the girl still hears it, and she snaps her head in his direction.

"OI!  The game hasn't even started yet!" she yells in an accent.

"Alright guys, so let's all vote Jesy out first, and we'll be good," Perrie says.

"Aww, no!  Don't do that to poor Jes," Jade says..  Perrie frowns, pouting to herself as she slouches down in her seat a bit.  She wanted to make Jade laugh, not go against her idea...

"Will y'all just shut the fuck up so I can get this started?"  The girls all nod, and Rycardo walks around the set up, handing each girl a card face-down so that they don't look at it yet.  "Alright, everyone got a card?"  They all nod.  "Kay, go ahead and look at it."

The girls look at their cards.

"Everyone good?"  They all nod, some smiling, and some with no expressions on their faces whatsoever.  Jade even takes a sip of her tea, acting as nonchalant as possible.

"Alright, let's get this party started!  Town, go to sleep!"  Leigh-Anne blinks, and Ally, Perrie, and Jade look confused.  "It means close your fucking eyes."  The girls quickly do so, laughing at themselves and the irritated huff Rycardo gives them.  He walks behind all of their seats, smiling at the small audience of staff and other dancers that want to watch the game.

"Will the mafia please wake up."

The girl with the assigned card opens her eyes, winking at the group watching.  Rycardo smiles at her, then says, "thank you.  Mafia, go back to sleep.  Will the cop please wake up!"

The girl with the assigned card opens her eyes, Rycardo laughing and shaking his head.  "Sup girl."  She nods her head at him, trying to hold back her chuckle.  "Now go back to sleep!"