Save Me (Part 1)

A/N: based off of: 'i've never seen someone right a fic whre they get captured or whatever. i know it's bad, but i kinda wanna see a story like that :/ so i was hoping you could do it, since you seem to do every genre??!??' Welp, here we go folks. this one shot is long, so it's gonna be at least 2 parts.

***

Jesy watches me as I lean my head back against the leather couch, both of us waiting for the other two to finish recording. She continues to look at me, sighing when I do everything possible to keep from making eye contact with her.

I feel bad, I really do. It's just that being distant with the girls is the only way I feel I'll be keeping them safe. They have no idea how much danger they could be in all because of me. But, in order to keep them from pestering me into telling them the truth, I chalk it up to my break up with Zayn. Honestly though, I couldn't care less about him. I never truly liked him, and it didn't hurt me when I found out he cheated (again), because I like someone else anyway.

The spot next to me dips, and my eyes quickly catch onto her marvelous brown orbs that stare back at me. "You okay?", she asks in her cute little voice.

"Fine.", is my short answer, and I know she can see straight through it.

"No you're not." I stay silent for a while, and it isn't long before I hear her sigh. I suddenly feel her hand atop mine, and my eyes shift up yet again to look into hers. "Perrie...promise me we'll talk about it when we get home?"

I give her a small smile, knowing I couldn't say no to her. "I promise, Jadey." Her face brightens up with a smile, and I'm glad I'm the reason she's happy.

"Who just finished recording a smashin' verse? That's right, I DID!", Leigh cheers as she walks into the room, announcing her arrival in her usual (very loud) style.

"How on earth does Jordan deal with you blowing everyone's eardrums all the time?", Jesy grumbles, plugging her ears with her index fingers while Leigh just sticks her tongue out at her.

"Because she's also blowing something else.", Jade mutters, and Leigh's smirk drops as Jesy's face starts to go red because of how hard she's laughing. Even I can't contain my laughter.

"YES JADE!", Jesy cheers, leaning over in her chair to give Jade a high-five.

"You guys are mean.", Leigh-Anne whines, huffing as she takes a seat, trying to ignore the laughter that's still bouncing off the walls.

"By all the noise, I'm assuming you guys are done for the day.", our manager says as she walks into the room, us nodding our heads in response. "Alright, you guys can go on home then."

***

The drive home is quiet, mainly because Jade accidentally fallen asleep on my shoulder. I had moved her so she was laying with her head in my lap, hoping that would be more comfortable for her. My fingers were currently running through her strands of thick hair, Jesy and Leigh-Anne in their own conversation as I watch Jade sleep peacefully.

I feel like someone's watching me, so I quickly glance up to catch the tail end of Jesy and Leigh turning their heads.

"Guys?", I ask, both of them slowly turning their heads towards me again.

"Sorry.", Jesy says quietly. "We were just discussing the possibilities of why you've been so distant lately."

"That's understandable.", I say, using the same hushed tone as Jesy, both of us careful about Jade's sleeping state.

"I just don't get it!", Leigh says, oblivious to Jesy and I's intentions of not waking Jade up. Jesy quickly clamps a hand over her loud mouth, and I look down to see Jade start to stir.