Ghost Hunting? (Part 2)

A/N: a continuation of the last one-shot :)

***

"This isn't so bad.", Leigh-Anne muttered, trying to stay positive.  Jade and Perrie just look at her with a 'shut the fuck up before Jesy thinks it's okay to make us do things like this' face.

"But it's still pretty scary.", Jade adds.

"Nah, it's actually pretty okay."  Jade literally wants to slap the older girl to make her shut up.  "Wait a second.", Leigh adds, stopping in her tracks, causing Jade to bump into her because she wasn't expecting her to stop.  "Jesy?"

No response.

The three girl turn their heads, only to find the hallway empty, with no sign of Jesy anywhere.

"What in the-?"

"Jade, I'm scared..."

"Really?!  The one person who actually wanted to do this is the first to go missing.  This is just great.", Leigh says sarcastically, ignoring the other two.

"Just a few seconds ago, you were the one saying, 'this isn't so bad'.  What happened to that?!"

"Oh shut up Jade, now is not the time to be a smarty pants!  We have a real crisis on our hands!  Jesy is missing!"

"Really?!  I had no clue!"

"Now is not the time to be a sarcastic dumbass!"

"Then what time is it, huh?  Time to be a bitch?!  Because that's the vibe I'm getting here."

"How about you two stop fighting, and we start looking for Jesy!?", Perrie shouts, getting in the middle of the two older girls, brushing her hand against Jade's bicep to help calm her down, smiling to herself when it works almost immediately.

"Sorry.", she mumbles, looking at her shoes while she waits for Leigh to hopefully accept her apology.

"It's alright, Jade, we were both out of line, so it's my fault too."

"Hug it out?"

"C'mere poopey!"  The two girls embrace in a hug, holding each other close while their bodies start to mold into one another's, smiles on their faces-

"Alright, that's enough!", Perrie grumbles, breaking them apart once again, sending an icy glare towards Leigh-Anne while linking an arm with one of Jade's.

"Right, let's move on.", Leigh orders.  "Girls, we have a mission, and that mission is to find Jesy.  We are not going back to sleep, or leaving this hotel until we find her."

"Got it.  So, what's first?"

"I was kinda hoping you had a plan..."

Jade sighs.  "Okay...well, we want to bring as little attention to ourselves as possible, just incase.  Plus, we don't wanna wake anyone up.  So, I suggest we-"

"Jesy?!"  Leigh and Jade flinch, then look over at the blonde that now has her hands cupped around her mouth.  "JESY!?"

"Perrie, what are you doing?!", Leigh hisses.

"I'm calling for Jesy, duh.  JESY!?"  Jade facepalms, Leigh rolling her eyes as Perrie continues to do the opposite of what was planned.  "Come on, Jes!  I just wanna go to sleep!"

Jade is about to tell her to stop, but she doesn't have to when a light further down the hall starts to flicker on and off, making Perrie freeze as well as Leigh-Anne.  They then hear a clunking noise coming from up ahead as well, and the light continues to flicker while they just stare at it.