Ghost Hunting?

A/N: this is based off of: 'i'd like to see a story where the girls go ghost hunting or something, i think that be funny, and also cute with the jerrie'  *Warning* this is not my best work :/

***

Jesy continues to drift in and out of sleep...and it's starting to piss her off.  Why can't she just sleep already?  Oh yeah, maybe because of Perrie's lumberjack snoring.  She and Perrie often share a bed, but just as friends.  Jesy already knows about the blonde's undying infatuation of her fellow Geordie by the name of Jade Thirlwall.  She let's the girl cuddle up to her, because she knows the girl is just sad the other Geordie is sharing a room with Leigh-Anne.

Usually she'd be okay with sharing a bed with Perrie, but tonight it's irritating her.  Especially because the girl has taken to exhaling her warm breath on the back of her neck, and it's really uncomfortable.  In her half-asleep-really-irritated state, she feels an arm around her waist, and she knows Perrie shouldn't be making a habit of this.

"Perrie, stop breathing on me.", she groans sleepily while moving her arm behind her to whack Perrie.

But when her hand lands on the bed, and no Perrie is there, her eyes fly open.  The blonde is in front of her face, not behind her.  Her heart starts to pound heavier than ever before.

She feels another exhale on the back of her neck, and it sends chills down her spine.  If Perrie was in front of her, and nobody was behind her...then what was going on?

"Perrie.", she whispers.  No answer.  "Pez!", she whispers louder while also kicking the girl's shin.

"What?", Perrie groans.

"We need to leave the room."

"What?  No.  I'm sleeping."

"Pez, I'm serious.  We need to leave."

"I'm tired Jes, just go back to sleep."

"There is an arm around my waist, and breathing on my neck."

"Sorry."

Jesy rolls her eyes.  "Perrie, it's not you!"  She watches as the girl's eyes snap open, widening slowly. 

"I'm sure you're just hallucinating."

"Perrie, we need to leave-", she feels an even stronger exhale, a faint moan of 'stay' in her ear, "NOW!"

She pushes the blonde out of the bed, and fights the tug on her sleep shirt, grabbing their phones and tugging Perrie out of the room.  Once outside, Jesy slumps down against the wall, sitting on the floor to catch her breath.

"Care to explain?", Perrie says.

"Pez, there was someone, or something in that room with us."

"You're lying."

Jesy stands, looking down at her shirt. She's both proud and terrified that she has evidence.  "See the rip in my shirt?"  Perrie looks towards the hem of Jesy's shirt, and sees a rip that wasn't there before they went to sleep.  "There was something in that room, and when I tried to get us out of there, it was trying to keep me inside."

"Shit."

"Yeah."

"What do we do?"

***

"Oh, I love you so much.  You're so sweet and caring, I could never find another boy quite like you, baby."  Jade groans, grabbing her pillow and putting it over her head to try and block the sounds of Leigh-Anne's facetime call.  "No, I love you more!  No, I love you more!  No, I-"