Fun Under The Sun

A/N: this is based off of: 'hey can you do something really fluffy with the girls at the pool with like 5h or something, and jerrie confess that they like each other after losing a chicken fight or something?' omg this prompt was so cute :D

***

"What a loner." Perrie peeks up through her sunglasses to find Jesy standing next to her deck chair, raising an eyebrow as she smirks.

"Go away.", she groans trying to go back to relaxing under the sun.

"Why aren't you in the water with the rest of us?", the older girl asks, sitting on the seat next to the blonde's.

"Because I'm trying to get a decent tan for once."

"Oh, so you're trying to get a nice burn?", Jesy asks as she sticks out her tongue, laughing as Perrie's hand flies out to smack her for her rude comment. Perrie's heard that joke too many times before, already used to people making fun of her pale and easily sunburned skin.

"Shut up, Jess."

Before Jesy can add in another playful comment, they both hear screaming and laughter coming from the pool, both turning their head to see a flurry of splashes while the girls in the water goof off. Fifth Harmony called them up and said they were near their hotel, so they all decided to have some bonding time, and what better way to bond than to play and swim around at the pool?

"CATCH THIRLWALL!", Dinah yells, throwing the foam football across the pool, Jade jumping up in front of Camila and Normani to catch it.

"Got it!", the brunette cheers as the ball lands perfectly in her hands, only to be dunked under the water by Normani, Camila taking the ball as it pops out of her clutch. Leigh-Anne and Ally laugh from the other end of the pool as they watch, while Dinah and Lauren call 'cheat'.

Jesy laughs as well. The girls obviously have no idea what they're even playing, but they're still having fun and getting creative with it. Perrie just watches in adoration as Jade breaks the surface of the water again, gasping for air as she pushes Normani playfully, pouting because she lost the ball.

"You are so in love.", Jesy mutters, making Perrie look at her with wide eyes. "Oh come on, Edwards. I saw the way you were watching her. Admit it, you're a lovesick puppy when it comes to Jadey."

"Am not.", Perrie quickly responds, trying her best to not bite her lip as she watches Jade push herself out of the pool, water dripping down her body as she walks over with Camila to get ready to jump into the water and have a splash contest. Her skin glistens as the sun reflects off the beads of water on her body, making her sun kissed skin glow and make it impossible for anyone to keep their eyes off of her.

"Uh-huh, sure.", Jesy says with a small little smile tugging on her lips, knowing that the blonde is lying. "CHICKEN FIGHT!", she yells, announcing to the other girls that it was time for a new game.

The girls in the water squealed in excitement, automatically starting to pair up. Lauren dunked herself under the water so that Camila could get on her shoulders, Dinah doing the same for Ally. Normani decided that she would stay out of this and be the judge.

"Jesminda, get your butt in here!", Leigh shouts, calling her partner in crime. Jesy sends one last wink to Perrie before jumping into the pool, allowing Leigh to climb up onto her shoulders as she places her arms around her thighs to help her keep balance.

Perrie was about to rub on more tanning lotion, but stopped when she heard the cute little voice that she adored and loved.

"Perrie, aren't you gonna play? I need my partner." Perrie felt her heart flutter when Jade said 'my' partner, instead of 'a' partner. She curses to herself once the thought comes into her mind, knowing that she shouldn't be thinking like that about her band mate. She's been trying to get over the little cutie for so long, and having the girl's gorgeous legs wrapped around her shoulders won't help her at all.