Feelings

It'd been two weeks and Maya had another successful weekend with Ryan. Her parents have been trying to get in touch with her, but she just wasn't ready to argue more.

Soon, she would go to her father's house and sort things out with him. Then she would proceed to her mother's and do the same.

But she just wanted to enjoy herself for a while. She wanted no problems.

She kissed Ryan's lips softly, but Ryan wasn't having it. Ryan pushed her back into the bed and kissed her fully. Maya smiled and wrapped her arms around Ryan's neck. Her heart thumped quickly in her chest.

She loved Ryan so much, she didn't know what to do anymore. She was amazing, she always knew what to say and do to make Maya happy. She felt so safe and loved in Ryan's arms. She'd never felt this way about anyone before in her life.

She was afraid, but she wouldn't do anything to lose it.

Ryan pulled off Maya's shirt, which was all she'd had on.

"Don't you have to go home for dinner?" Ryan looked at her, then down her body.

"I can be a little late." Maya laughed and pulled her down to kiss her more. She ran her hands over Ryan's mostly bare body. Ryan had on a bra and briefs.

She got up and went to Maya's closet, pulling out a box. Maya knew exactly what she was getting and she sighed.

"You're going to be more than a little late." Maya called to her. She came out of the closet, fully naked with Maya's police hat on her head and a strap on. She thrusted her waist out and put her hands on her hips.

"Ma'am, I'm going to have to arrest you." Maya burst out laughing and Ryan had a huge smile on her face. "I already got it ready." Ryan mumbled to her and climbed into the bed. She placed the toy over Maya and looked her in her eyes. "Ready?" Maya nodded and bit her lip, as she felt it going in.

She closed her eyes and hummed.

Ryan adjusted her body over Maya and kissed her. Then she began going in and out. Maya moaned in her mouth as Ryan played with Maya's boobs.

"Ryan, please." Maya moaned, which Ryan knew meant she wanted it harder. Ryan sat up straighter and nodded.

"Okay baby." Ryan's thrusted harder, rocking Maya's body and the bed. She held Maya in place and Maya opened her eyes. Ryan stared at her as her eyes closed again and she moaned more. "I️ love the sound of that." Ryan whispered in her ear. She nibbled on Maya's ear.

"Oh Ryan, right there." Ryan heard that, getting more excited and going more.

Maya pulled Ryan down to kiss her more, loving the way she was feeling. Ryan was hitting her in the right spots, touching all of the right things, especially her heart.

She stopped kissing Ryan as she got closer to climaxing. She held Ryan closely though, gripping her shoulders. Ryan went faster and even harder, shaking Maya's body. She moaned more and more, calling out Ryan's name, louder and louder, feeling so many different emotions.

Ryan pushed hard, once more and Maya's body shook. She was in complete ecstasy, her eyes shut together tightly. She gripped Ryan even tighter, her body and hips lifting to meet Ryan's smaller thrusts. She moaned loudly once more before small moans left her mouth. Ryan pulled the toy out of Maya and she sighed.

Ryan kissed Maya's neck, making her shudder as her body tried to calm down. They both breathed heavily and Maya's eyes opened. Ryan's head lifted and she stared at Maya. Butterflies filled Maya's stomach.

"I love you Ry." Maya told her, but it just didn't feel like enough. She wanted to say more. She just didn't know what. "So much." Ryan nodded.

"I understand. I love you too. The same way." Maya smiled and sighed. Ryan pushed Maya's hair back from her face and kissed her forehead. "I'm glad you're mine beautiful." She got up and Maya's heart thumped even quicker at what she'd said. She took the toy off and Maya watched her as she put her clothes on.