What a Night

Ryan wanted to have sex with Maya right then. She didn't care about anything else but Maya at that point. But Maya was one hundred percent into it too. She unlatched Maya's bra while Maya was trying to undo hers. But as soon as she saw Maya under that bra, she knew that it would happen tonight.

They were the best boobies she'd ever seen in her life.

What a pair. She thought to herself. You know what, this calls for a bed. Fuck this couch. She picked Maya up as Maya began to kiss on her neck. She walked into Maya's room just as Maya unlatched her bra. Maya's mouth attached to one of her breasts and she almost dropped her.

This is not the time to drop the fucking girl Ryan. Just lay her on the damn bed.

She laid her on the bed and Maya pulled her down to kiss her more. Meanwhile, her pants were undone. So she began to unbuckle Maya's.

Ryan had never been more excited for anything in her life.

Maya's pants were off of her in no time and Ryan kicked hers off. Quickly, both of them were naked.

Ryan sighed and stared at Maya's body. Good God Almighty, she's the most beautiful thing in the world. Man, her skin is so soft. She thought as her hands ran over Maya's skin. Maya's body reacted to Ryan's touch, and Ryan smiled. She leaned down and took one of Maya's breasts into her mouth.

"Oh, Ryan." Maya said, surprised. Ryan held her leg in between Maya's legs, feeling wetness. She grinned and went to her other boob. Maya tried moving her body against Ryan's leg, but Ryan wouldn't allow that. She saw that Maya was getting antsy and she moved down. She kissed between Maya's thighs, excited to go further. She was glistening, she was ready for Ryan. Ryan looked up to see Maya's mouth slightly open and as her tongue touched Maya it parted widely.

Ryan began to move her tongue around in circles, flicking it and moving it around. Maya grabbed Ryan's head, pulling it closer to her center, and Ryan couldn't be happier. This is so sexy.

Ryan slowly put one finger into Maya, causing her hips to move up.

"Yeah, Ry, perfect." So... Ryan took that as an okay for two fingers. When she did that, Maya pulled her head even closer. This is the life, oh my gosh. She's perfect for me, I know it. "Ryan." Maya moaned.

Ryan loved the way her name sounded right then. Her fingers pushed into Maya harder as Maya's hips moved against her face and fingers.

"Yeah Ry... Ohhh... Ryan, YES!" Maya said as Ryan's tongue flicked across. "I'm soooo close Ry." Maya said loudly. She held onto Ryan tightly, her body beginning to convulse. "Ryan!" She yelled out as Ryan pushed into her harder. Her body lifted up as she climaxed, staying still, trying to calm down.
~

Ryan woke up to Maya's hair all over her face. She looked down to see Maya's naked body laid halfway on top of hers. She looked at the ceiling with a smile on her face. At the beginning of the date yesterday, she hadn't planned on having sex with Maya.

But she was glad they did. It was such an experience and she'd never forget it. She wanted to get up to make coffee for the two of them, so she slowly snuck out of the bed. Maya tried to pull her back in during this, but she ultimately stayed asleep. Ryan laughed a little and pulled her boxer briefs on before going to the living room and finding her button up.

She went to the kitchen and started making the coffee. She leaned on the counter, wondering how Maya liked hers. The maker dinged and she went and poured the cups.

"Just two sugars please." Maya told her. She turned and Maya stood there, with a robe on. She didn't look too happy. Ryan nodded and made the coffee.