Girls and Friends

Ryan had caught Maya staring multiple times today, maybe because they were mostly in the car. Usually, Maya stares at Ryan when they're together and Ryan doesn't notice.

"Are you embarrassed that I saw you staring at me?" Ryan asked Maya as they walked. Dylan was on the phone, walking ahead, and Ryan was bugging Maya. Though, she never minded.

"No." Ryan laughed and wrapped her arm around Maya's waist.

"Good, because I think it's cute as hell." Maya laughed and kissed Ryan's cheek. She thought Ryan was the cute one actually. Obviously that's why she'd been staring at her. The talk they'd had earlier made Maya feel so much better about their relationship. Especially because for the first time she'd been in a relationship, she felt the same way. "Your brother seems pissed." Ryan mumbled, watching Dylan.

He was having an argument with someone, not talking loudly though.

"Fucking idiot." He muttered, hanging up. He turned and looked at the two. He smiled as best as he could. "Sorry about that guys. We're just coming up to the club." He'd decided to take them to his club.

"What happened on the phone?" Maya asked him. He sighed and shook his head.

"I had a performer booked at my club tonight and she cancelled out of nowhere." Maya frowned.

"No backups?"

"I think she's sick, but I'm going to find out now. Unless Ryan wants to do it." He winked at her and Maya rolled her eyes.

"I don't have any talents, what do you mean perform?" Maya and Dylan laughed.

"She's a stripper Ryan." Ryan's eyes widened then she laughed a little.

"I know how Maya is about her girl so, I won't even ask. But, Ryan you are really a beautiful girl, you'd make some money." Ryan pursed her lips.

"That's good to know. It'd be nice to have money like that." Maya looked at Dylan and Ryan unamused. Then she sighed.

"Ryan, if you really want to do it, do it. I trust you."

"Perfect... completely perfect." Dylan said grinning. Ryan just seemed happy that she'd be getting some money.

~

The music was bumping, Maya felt alive actually. She and Dylan sat at the front table, Maya anxious to see what Ryan would look like.

"You aren't mad at me about this are you? I could still pull her out now. I just got you here Maya, it isn't worth losing you or your respect." Maya smiled.

"I'm glad you feel that way Dyl, but honestly, I don't mind. Ryan loves money, but she loves me. She wouldn't do it if I had a problem. I'm actually excited to see her 'perform'." Dylan laughed.

"I'm glad. And hey, I think she'll do fine. She's got sex appeal." Maya looked at him.

"Thank you." Dylan laughed even harder.

"If you're that protective, this is going to be even harder for you than you thought."

"Well, I plan to be the one she comes to first. And I plan to give her the most ones." They both laughed and a man walked to them.

"Hey, can I get you a drink?" He asked Maya. She smiled politely.

"No thank you. I'm with someone."

"This bozo? I know for sure he's the club owner and he just has sex with different people every night." Maya and Dylan laughed, confusing him.

"The bozo's her brother and could also kick you out of his club. Excuse yourself before I embarrass you." The man walked away mumbling obscenities to himself.