❀ Chapter 1 - Faithful Encounter

(Y/n)= Your name

(L/n)= Last name

(E/c)= Eye colour

(H/c)= Hair colour

❀❀❀

You have your back against a hard tree trunk. You stare at the small lake in front of you and sigh.

You hear rustling nearby. Alarmed by the sudden sound, you quickly stand up.

"Who's there?!" You say.

"A girl..?" A black haired man states.

"Who are you?"

"You first, who are you?"

"(Y/n), now you." You softly say.

"R-Rather not.." The man laughs nervously.

"P-Please.. Leave." You stare at the ground.

"What?" The black haired man questions. "Why?" He took a step towards you, causing you to take a step backwards.

"Please! If you value your life, don't come near me!" You held your hands up, warning the man to not come close to you.

The man's eyes widened. "The curse... Ankhseram.. You're cursed with Ankhseram too, aren't you?" He said as the trees around the both of you started to wither.

"H-How do you know?" You whispered.

"I'm cursed with it too." The black haired man said. "I'm Zeref.."

You took a step forward. "D-Does that mean, if I get close to you, you won't be affect?" You tilted your head to the right slightly.

Zeref nodded. You walked towards him and sighed with relief. You wrapped your hands around him. "U-Uh.." He murmured.

"I haven't hugged another person in 300 years.." You buried your face into his chest, causing him to blush. "I-I'm sorry, we just met.." You start to pull away but stop when Zeref wraps his arms around you.

"Zeref.." You mutter. "Do you think," you pause for a few seconds. "We could be friends?"

His lips curve into a smile. "Of course, (Y/n)."