❀ Chapter 10 - My Past

(This is gonna be a little gruesome bc I'm listening to Hasley, sorry)

"(Y/n), why did the Ankhseram Gods curse you with the curse..?" Zeref looked at me.

❀❀❀

My eyes widened. "I.. I.." I trailed off. I couldn't tell him. But, he told me about his past. So it'd be rude if I didn't inform him about mine. "Alright then."

"You'll tell me?" Zeref smiled slightly.

"About my past? Yes.." I paused for a few seconds. "My past.."

(Y/n)'s POV {3rd person}

(Y/n) looked up at her mother. "Why won't you let me read about the dragons Mother?" She exclaimed.

"They'll give you nightmares, now go fetch your father."

"No!" She stomped her foot on the ground. "Like I'd ever listen to a monster like you!" (Y/n) yelled.

"(Y/n).. I'm not a monster I already told you.." (Y/n)'s mother placed her hand on (Y/n)'s cheek.

"Stop it!" (Y/n) lit her hand on fire. "I WISH I WAS LIKE FATHER, NOT YOU!" And with that, (Y/n) raised her lit hand and choked her mother. The fire from (Y/n)'s hand started to burn (Y/n)'s mother's neck.

"S-Stop! Please!!!" (Y/n)'s mother cried out.

(Y/n)'s mother's neck started to peel. The burning clawed away the skin around her neck. It started to blister, but (Y/n) didn't care. She hated her mother and wanted her dead. After all, (Y/n)'s mother was a monster.

(Y/n)'s mother's neck was almost gone, the hot fire burned away the skin, muscle, and now, the bone. Blood dripped down (Y/n)'s hand and down (Y/n)'s mother's chest.

"I wish I wasn't a Goddess like you, because they're monsters!" (Y/n) yelled. "Having all kinds of magic and thinking they're unstoppable."

(Y/n) finished burning away the bone. Her mother's head fell off and onto the floor. Blood from her head oozed all around it, creating a pool of white blood.

Why white? You may ask. Well, Goddesses do not have normal blood like the humans. They have white blood. The blood is red inside of their body, but once the blood exits the Goddesses' body, it immediately turns into a glowing bright white colour.

(Y/n) had just realized what she did and her (e/c) orbs widened as big as saucers.

"M-Mommy?" (Y/n) fell to her knees and cried. "Come back! I didn't mean to! I'm sorry!!"

"(Y/n)?! What's-" Her father looked at his wife. "No way.. You monster!" (Y/n)'s father grabbed her shoulders and made her look at him. "How come you?! She was your mother!" Her father shouted. "The Gods shall punish you!"

"W-What..!? Father, please! Don't!" (Y/n) shouted. "I beg you!"

It was to late. (Y/n)'s father took her to the Gods to punish her for killing his wife. (Y/n)'s mother. A Goddess.

The Gods gave her to one specific God, he punished her with his curse.

The Ankhseram Curse.