Chapt. 3 Pt. 2: A Random Act of Kindness

A/N

Yaaaayyy it's part two of chapter threeee!!! This is the last part of chapter three, so like, enjoy! :)

As I fast walk my get away from Jared, I nearly slam right into Simone.

"Dude," she starts, grabbing my shoulders. "Every employee here is hot as fuck." She has the same wide-eyed look I had earlier. I nod slowly in agreement. She's right. All the employees are insanely attractive.

"Yeah; just... A wee bit too touchy for me." I say, not mentioning how hands on Jared was. She shrugs.

"They're flirty. Look what one of them helped me find!" Simone holds up a white bikini with black mustaches on it for me to see. It looks perfect for her.

"Oooo. Nice," I comment. "Where's everyone else?"

"By the dressing rooms. You wanna head over there?" Simone asks. I nod. we walk over to the yellow area infront of the dressingrooms. Bridget sits with her legs crossed on a white cylinder, looking at something on her phone.

"Hey," She says without looking up.

"Hi. Where are the others?" I ask. Bridget pulls a black swimsuit off the cylinder to her left, and a purse off the one to her right so we can sit down.

"Inside the dressing rooms. I've been waiting forever to get one." She sighs while flipping her hair off her shoulder. She finally looks up from her cell. "I swear sitting here is like whale watching." Bridget comments with a smile.

"What?" Simone says, just as confused as I am.

"Last dressing room toward the left," Bridget says. My eyes follow her directions until I see who she's talking about. A large girl stands infront of the dressing room in a bikini. A laugh accidentally escapes my lips, just out of pure shock that she actually said that with her being so close. I clamp my hand over my mouth to control my laughter, while Simone doesn't even attempt to stifle her cackles.

"Dude you're so cold!!" Simone speaks between laughs. The overweight girl self consciously glances around with a pained expression. I feel a pang of guilt for even laughing on accident.

"You guys she can hear you," I hiss. Bridget smiles at me and starts giggling before she even says anything.

"So? Whales don't speak English!" She tells me, causing Simone to double over in laughter. "My god bikinis should have a weight limit." Simone is laughing so hard that it's inaudible now. I want to look to see if the overweight girl is hearing all of this, but I'm afraid to find out that she is.

Just as Simone's laughter dies down, Jordan calls out from the dressing room directly infront of us.

"...Bridget?..." She asks tentatively. Bridget looks at the dressing room with a shocked expression.

"Again?" She questions as if she already knows why Jordan called her.

"...maybe..." Jordan hesitantly responds, causing Bridget to heave a dramatic sigh and roll her eyes.

"Good lord Jordan. Come on, pass it out already." She demands. Jordan hangs a bright green bikini over the dressing room door. Bridget takes it then scans Teeny's until she spots an employee. "Excuse me? Jason?" She says, reading his name plate.

"How may I be of service to a gorgeous girl like you?" The employee states with a smile, only making Bridget roll her eyes.

"Can I get this in a bigger cup size?" She asks impatiently, holding up the bikini. Jason frowns.

"Again?" He asks her.

"Yeah. Again." Bridget says as Jason takes it from her. "Her hugs are huge dude," she adds, purposely raising her voice so Jordan (and everyone in the immediate area) can hear her.