1 + 2 = 3

It was time for their Math, Jimin was stoicly sitting on his chair in front of Mister Jeon's class, literally. He doesn't know if he was listening to his lessons about the Fundamentals of Algebra but surely his mind was flying about planning to end Mister Jeon.

"Maybe I'll send him a coffee with poison? Or I'll invite him then strangle him or in field trip I can push him off a cliff. This guy will kill me and bury me with his subject, I can't just let it happen."

The teacher was writing some equations on the board that has small numbers and easy to solve.

"Anyone that would like to answer the equation written on the board?" Almost everyone raised their hands, except Jimin.

He was surely looking at the board but he can't even understand what's happening, dazed on his own moment of imagination of slaughtering the handsome teacher.

"Mister Park, please answer this equation."

Jungkook seemed to pick up that one of his student weren't listening especially the one in the middle which he's prioritizing so he decided to call him.

Jimin didn't respond, still looking straight on the board dazed.

The teacher massaged his temples, deciding to go in front of the student and level down on him face to face looking straightly at the boy's eye.

"I was calling you the whole minute, Park."

Jimin was brought back to reality when he met his's teacher's brown orbs staring straightly into his soul, their faces only inches apart that brought the blood rushing up into his face.

In the short minute they had he got to examine Mister Jeon's face clearly; noticing that the has a cute bunny teeth- wait did he just think that the monstrous teacher was cute?

"A-ah? You were calling me..sir?"

"Yes I was, and I've been standing here for a minute too."

It added more onto his embarassment, the other students giggling.

"W-what do you want me to do?"

"Kiss me."

Jimin was taken a back on what he said. Did he just told him something forbidden as a student and teacher?!

"Sir I don't think that's right-" Jungkook picked up the notebook from Jimin's table and used it to hit the blonde's head the students on their back laughing loudly.

"See? You're not even paying attention to my class. Now, stand and answer the equation written on the board." Jungkook handed him over the chalk walking over the board and when he saw the equation, he knew he fucked up real time.

f(2)= 2x + 3y - 5x^2
         ————————
           5x + 4xy - 3x

Jimin was panicking, how the fuck did everything happen in the equation real quick? All he remembered is Mister Jeon teaching how to add the numbers with letters now it got division in it!

What the hell is happening?

His hands were shaking, completely blank at the idea of solving the given problem trying to write anything on the board that can solve the problem that made everything more difficult.

Jimin felt Mister Jeon on his back, stopping his hands from writing from holding his wrist and they were close—awfully close.

"I'll teach you how to solve this one upclose so listen well to me."

Jimin can feel his breath onto his ear as he teaches him how to solve the problem while holding his hand that holds the chalk to guide him on answering the problem and even this time, he doesn't know if he's listening well or flustered that the handsome math teacher that he hates was teaching him upclose.