1 + 20 = 21

"I don't really wanted to believe you right now Tae..but..ah, I don't really know! I feel..conflicted. I treated Sigyn as a good friend and support and thinking like that for her is.."

"No, don't think that you're back stabbing her or anything. Even you can see it yourself bit by bit am I right?"

"I-i..let's reserve this talk okay? I don't think it can do me good for the decathlon. Can you and Hobi help me to drive her away from me and Kookie first? After the decathlon I'll confront her if there's no other choice left to do."

Jimin was worried of wasting time thinking of something unnecessary. He should have been focusing his academics throughly and he can see the point why Taehyung just bursted those things suddenly.

If Sigyn suddenly opens her mouth, it'll be over for the two of them and their future. Literally.

"I'll tell Hobi, sure. You're right about setting it for a while, I'm sorry for suddenly spilling it out in such an uncertain situation..I just can't help it. I can't stand her anymore!"

"It's alright..I-i think I can forget this problem for a while and focus on the decathlon. Just like what you said, do everything to drive her away from me and..shut her mouth too if possible. Just in any ways possible, shut her mouth. Please, just until we finish the decathlon."

Hell to her, why does she need to add headaches for him up to this time?

"Yeah, yeah. Fine to me if it will make you happy and safe." Taehyung is actually done at his bitter stage, just extending his love for Jimin in a helpful way instead.

They continued walking home and bid their goodbyes to each other yet the thought just couldn't go off his mind that fast.

Jungkook, possibilities and decathlon was bugging him off at the point but he couldn't mix personal matters right now. He needs to clear his mind out of shit whether friendship or relationship even the things in between.

Jimin entered their house, being surprised on who was currently sitting in their living room.

"Oh, Jimin! Welcome home! Come, come here and greet your school's head teacher!" He swore at the moment that he went paler than paper, gulping down his saliva through his dry throat.

He was sitting their comfortably with a demeanor's smile on his formal appearance with a cup of tea on his hand probably offered by his parents.

"S-sir. Good afternoon to you. What brings you here at this moment?" He stood up just by his parent's side on where they were sitting.

"I just dropped by to have your parents sign this waivers for tomorrow's competition. I forgot to tell Jeon about this papers so I decided to go here my own and so I can talk to your parents about certain things. Am I right Mrs. Park?"

Jimin was pretty sure that he didn't tell anything and perhaps just some threatening for additional nervous factor for him.

"We were totally glad that my son excelled so much for this year!" Mr. Park proudly had a smile on his face.

It was rather pleasing for Jimin to hear his dad proud of him, but it added weight to the burden of expectations he was supposed to carry.

"Your parents seemed so proud of you, Jimin. I'm sure you can win tomorrow, if you could." Jimin suddenly had a weird feeling in his gut when he said the last three words that he can't help jolting a little.

Did he just implied that he won't win?

"We are sure that our son would take a trophy tomorrow! Right son?"