1 + 3 = 4

"You got some guts to do so. Go ahead, you can start the timer on me now." The teacher retrieved the paper and sat on his desk to start answering his hands moving unbelievably fast answering the sheet that brought goosebumps on Jimin realizing how dumb he is.

He just forgot that Mister Jeon was the one that did the quiz, his own quiz.

And there is a percentage that he doesn't need to solve anymore if he has a good memory and unfortunately, he does.

No-no! He still needs to have hope that he'll never make it, his grade was the one on risk! He got to do something that'll slow him down or totally stop him for a minute or two.

He didn't gave rules right?

"I need something that'll distract him..or someone!" He said under his breath, trying to think of a good plan. Pretty sure that he's already half way of the paper or more and his whole education is in danger in a few minutes left.

"You need help..?" Jimin almost jumped off his place when a girl whisphered on his ear, the same girl that bears with his surname and a little dumb in Math like him, Park Sigyn.

"Y-you almost killed me!" He whisphered, his heart almost fell out of his chest. She was scrolling down ay her phone presenting him a message.

'Emergency faculty meeting. Classes suspended.'

"You got an info that they got a urgent meeting for the faculty members..so we just need to wait because a teacher will come to call him and it means.. he'll not finish that?" She smiled and nodded at him her hand signing to count one to five.

And she was right, a teacher came to call Mister Jeon!

"Sir, I would like to request for you to leave the class and attend the urgent faculty meeting." It was the teacher Mister Kim calling him making him drop his pen and look at the teacher that was calling him.

"I understand. Can I please have a moment to finish this paper?" He is determined to finish it though, he'll like to see how the boy will react for the day of challenging him.

"Sir Jeon, you were the only person needed in the meeting room as of now." The students cheered for Jimin, foreseeing his victory of having a perfect grade now as Mister Jeon didn't meet his own goal to finish the exam.

"Fine. And I'm taking my promise to you back, Park." Jimin dropped his jaw out of disbelief even the students shouting 'aww' and 'not fair' to sympathize with the blonde.

"Not fair!"

"Ugh, okay. You get a hundred for today, just for the quiz not the final grade." It brought light to Jimin's eyes. He never got a perfect score in math so it was acceptable enough! Atleast he got a hundred to pull his grades up for the midterms for a passing grade.

"Yes! I'll accept it!" Jimin was stopping himself to fist bump with the air out of happiness since Mister Kim was out there, waiting for Mister Jeon to leave.

"And classes suspended by the way, I almost forgot to mention." Mister Kim said before leaving with a smile on his face.

The teacher rolled his eyes and collected his things leaving the room to attend the meeting and there, Jimin jumped out of happiness along with the good news of having the whole school hours suspended for the day.

"Ha! Beat that bunny boy!" Jimin was so happy that he could kiss anyone, happily fist bumping the air.

"Hobi! I'll treat you food today since I got a hundred in Math!" Of course, there's no idiot that'll decline the free food so Hoseok agreed to it.