1 + 16 = 17

The school day started again, Monday.  Jimin was sitting inside their classes and of course, he's still sitting on the front like before.

All of them were patiently waiting for their first subject teacher which is of course, Mister Jeon. But he was already informed enough that he wont be coming to his classes today and be replaced with someone else which he didn't knew who.

"I wanna go home."

He said even though it was just the start of the day and his ass isn't even lasting on his seat for more than an hour. He was just not on the mood, that's all.

Jimin's mind was a bit off today, or sleepy was the right word.

When he was at Jungkook's house, he wasn't really all sweets with him there. He made Jungkook rest, letting him sleep while he answer the mind fucking booklet alone that got his brain waves go mumbo jumbo with his brain cells dying every moment he answer.

"One plus one is three and two plus two is seven..the square root of two is circle.." Jimin yawned trying to keep himself awake as anytime, the classess will start soon and he wont be able to sleep anymore later on.

He rested his head on the table and his eyes were getting heavier tempting to sleep but it was interrupted by a loud entrance from the door and foot steps that entered their room.

The whole noise on the room stopped and Jimin looked up to see who, rubbing his eyes and he was even shocked to see who were they.

It was the head teacher and yeah, someone so shocking for Jimin's life.

Kim Taehyung.

Everyone was whisphering and some girls were giggling from their seats when they saw him, probably got their panties and undies away when he saw the gorgeous new guy. Actually not new, just someone who came back that looked ridiculously much more better.

But for Jimin, he knew that he was up to shit when he saw that handsome face standing over there with the puberty suddenly hit him like a truck for just a year that he upgraded to be the most handsome man in the world real quick.

He was probably gonna introduce his self but he was someone so hard to bear to look at for him, heck everyone could tell him that he wasted a goddamn treasure if they knew that they were formerly in a relationship at freshmen years

And one more thing, he forgot to tell  Jungkook about him.

"Good morning. I'm going to replace Mister Jeon for the mean time for the preparation of annuals. By the way, this is your new classmate. Not technically a transferee but a returnee so, introduce yourself to your new classmates."

Taehyung took a step forward to introduce himself starting off with a smile that just strucked everyone's heart real quick and for Jimin, he was trying for his heart not to be stolen t again. Of course, his heart was reserved for Jeon Jungkook!