1 + 19 = 20

"Would you really not care if Mister Jeon is gonna be out of your way if you cooperate with me?"

Taehyung had this weird chills up to his spine, especially the double meaning of her smile. She looked innocent yet evil at the same time right now, and the way her arms wrapped around him? She was touching him in a persuasive manner.

The woman is just so fucking creepy!

"What the hell are you even talking about?!"

Taehyung quickly redeemed his arm fast creating a gap between them. Sigyn laughed, skipping close to him again tapping Taehyung's shoulders.

"H-hey! Stay away-"

"I'm just kidding you! You easily believed my act? I was practicing for an acting audition, maybe I should try out if my act works on you."

Taehyung doesn't know if he'll believe her or not because that act earlier seemed sincere enough for him that she actually meant of getting rid of that Jeon teacher.

"Why do you even have to do that on me?!"

"Because you're the perfect one to troll with? You seemed to be so serious so why not try a little fun?" She sticked her tongue out giggling but deep inside, she knew that she just failed convincing him. But she just won't give up on him that easily!

Taehyung stayed serious looking at her as if she's some dirt.

"S-stop toying with me again. Just stop, we aren't even close to begin with."

"But if I'll ask you that again what will you answer me?"

"I'll react the same, i'll curse you and get the hell away from you. Do you think I'll be that crazy enough to do that and be allies with you to kick him out? No!"

He was practically shouting right now in the middle of the side walk where thankfully, no one was walking except them.

"Aw, why so serious? It's a joke! Atleast I know your side that you'll be loyal enough to them even it hurts you, Mister Masochist."

"I'm not a masochist and that is the final joke that you will play on me, understand? I don't plan to deal with your shit again. And try to act better next time, you're such a creep of an antagonist with your visibly fake act."

Sigyn kept her smile but with her clenched fists that was lightly shaking trying not to be offended by him.

"That's okay! Thanks for the critique, I guess your comment will be useful in the future."

"It's not called critique, it's called criticizing. I never pointed out a good trait from you earlier."

Taehyung walked out on her, leaving her dumbly standing there. He doesn't care if she's hurt or anything like that, he simply just dismissed her quite fast.

"She's obviously plastic, I wonder how she's still able to cling on Jimin and Hoseok.." He murmured. He doesn't actually know her, that woman has been silent for years as he can remember.

"She should be up to something rather than 'separating' Jimin and that dumbass teacher..I'm sure she doesn't care of them. She cares of something else.." He sighed, thinking of things that he could do to help.

"Maybe I should find a way to drive her away from Jimin."

-----------------

Jimin was excited himself, curiously entering the restaurant that Jungkook choosed to have their dinner.

They stopped by Jungkook's place first to change normal clothes so nobody would notice and it was kind of far from home and the school so they assumed that they're safe from those prying eyes.