1 + 12 = 13

"Is this result even serious?"  Jimin was still processing the fact that he aced the exam.

"Wait, is this even real? Are you all pranking me?"

He turned his head left and right to see if someone will laugh or giggle to admit the joke but no one does, congratulating him instead.

"No one is pranking you! You did it Jimin!"

The result was indeed surprising yet it was true. Jimin aced the exam, having close results between the other competitor yet he did it by the little percentage gap.

"Nononono. I won't believe until I see my results!"

"But the result is already here? Hey-wait! Jimin where are you going?!" Hoseok tried to catch him but he ran off making his way to the faculty room where everything lies.

He needed to see before he believes and a part of him was afraid that Jungkook might have done something to his results that made him raise to the top examiners. Jimin can't even believe it himself that he aced the exams, more overly even be on top one.

"God, someone please tell me that it's a miracle."

Jimin was already standing in front of the faculty room, his heart beating out of his chest and throat nervously knocking at the door a teacher greeting his presence.

"Oh, good day. If this isn't Park Jimin of class 10-A. Who are you looking for?"

"Jung- nono, Mister Jeon. Where is he? Can I talk to him? Please?"

The teacher let him enter the faculty, pointing at Mister Jeon's position on his table checking tons of papers that were almost taller than him exhausted of his job.

Jimin approached him, there was a pinch of nervousness seen through him while going closer to Jungkook.

He knew that Jungkook told him to have distance from him in school, to only go to him after classes but now, he was desperate to know how he got through top and he was the only answer that popped into his mind.

"Mister Jeon."

Jungkook immediately raised his head when he heard the familiar voice, a tint of nervousness rushed to him giving him a 'why-are-you-here' look.

"A-ah, Park Jimin. What brings you here?" He brushed back his hair to atleast look presentable, standing fron his seat to face him.

"Can we talk sir? Please? Just us. It'll only take a few minutes, just few questions to be asked. Please?"

He was feeling uneasy of the request especially at the teachers that were in the same room as him, thinking of declining the request. He can't risk for them to be obvious around others and even give an idea to some sneaky teachers.

"Maybe later after class ends-"

"Mister Jeon, please. Just for a few minutes then it's done."

His voice was ever serious than Jungkook have heard on having him as his student that made him sigh.

If it's that serious then he'll just listen to him.

"Alright then, wait for me outside. Only for a few minutes as promised." He replied in the same serious tone to avoid suspicion, letting him go out first and wait for few minutes before going after him.

Jimin was leaning on the wall while waiting for him, their eyes met each other at the moment when Jungkook went out.

"What's the important were gonna talk about?"

Jimin was looking left and right to ensure that no one was walking at the hallway or someone that will listen to their conversation.

"Please tell me the truth."