1 + 23 = 24 [END]

Jungkook arrived at the school with everyone staring at him in different judging ways, their eyes following him as he walk and pass by the bulletin board with some unsightly piece of a woman slump on the ground.

"What the hell happened in here?"

She smelled like piss and more of disgusting smell that lingered around the filthy bathrooms, same way as her filthy attitude. She's either crying from shame or anger, clutching her fists together her nails digging enough to make it bleed.

"Sir Jeon! Park Jimin just slapped her and poured her some piss in a bottle and had an argument with her. Probably because of the scandal you and Park had!" One of the students which he can recognize as one of their classmate.

"I can see it very well right in front of me. Where did Jimin go?"

"He stormed in the office, I guess. He's really mad and he's blaming her badly. Oh sir, is that true anyways? Did you really have relationship with Park as suggested in the photos?" Jungkook bit his bottom lip on the question, unsure if he'll answer the student or not.

"Stop right there kid."

Min Yoongi finally appeared in the scene much to Jungkook's relief. Whatever happening it may be, thankfully Mister Min appeared to help him up in his mess.

"I believe that you should'nt pry in here much kid. They had to fix this mess first that this Sigyn started. Y'all better go away from this scene by now or you'll get detention. Help this slumped student here too."

Yoongi gave them the resting bitch face look that he usually does, his cold glare enough to scare the students and go back to their respective classrooms in which none ever helped the slumped Sigyn on the ground.

Jungkook sighed, giving her a helping hand that she immediately slapped away.

"I don't need your help here, Mister Jeon. Get the hell away from me! You too Mister Min! I got enough with everyone like you!" Even after the public shame that she got, she isn't over by her hate that flows in her system. She's still there, and she's going to continue hating them if that's how things are gonna go through.

"You better stop mocking yourself by laying down there with no one to help you. You better stand by your own shoes and means, Sigyn."

He kinda pitied her by now. Knowing that she was already eaten over by her greed to get the scholarship and win over what she wanted. She's practically helpless by now, since she might knew that she'll be over along with the head teacher sooner or later of this day.

"It does not make things much more better if you're gonna share with me your philosopy moral lessons Mister Jeon. Stick with Math for fuck's sake. I know what I'm doing here more than you do."

He sighed, knowing that he can't do anything for her if she declines the simple help that they're offering. Jungkook turned to Yoongi and signed him that they should go and leave her be.

They walked away from her yet Yoongi stopped their tracks for a while to look at his phone.

"Hyung please, we should hurry! This is not the time for text messages, Jimin was there in the office already and god knows if that evil man can manipulate or twist his words!"

The time was running and he was anxious for his baby inside that four cornered room along with that head teacher. He isn't much better than Sigyn either.

"Calm down. I know I rushed you in here because this is urgent by I thought of calling someone important to come over too."

"Who?"