1 + 4 = 5

The next day came, it was a bit early for him to be in school yet he intentionally did so he can pass the thick paper homeworks to Mister Jeon.

It's actually early around six o' clock and there are only few students walking or staying in their respective rooms, some sleeping on their desks to regain some sleep that they lost but somehow, he was happy today, surprisingly.

Skipping around the halls with a good smile on his face, his blonde hair bouncing in rhythm of his skipping singing a good ol' nursery rhyme with wrong lyrics or somehow it is for him.

"Jack and Jill went up the hill to fetch a pail of water..Jill, the dill, forgot the pill and now they've got a daughter~"

He sing-sang, his cute sized smol hands ready to turn the knob of the faculty's door when he noticed that it was still locked, probably not the best time to be around there.

"Aw, I guess it's very early to be here..nah, nevermind. I'll do it later then."

"No, not at all. I'm surprised that you actually go here early."

Jimin flinched hearing his voice, the same voice that he despised where every sound of math equations come out. How come does this guy just randomly pop up every where in the campus?!

"Good morning, Park Jimin."

The teacher greeted him with a bunny smile that brought goosebumps through his skin. God, Mister Jeon was really kinda cute when he smiles and a bit creepy as well that he was smiling so brightly at him in the morning.

He bit his lip, hesitant to greet him or not or even give him a smile.

"H-here's the homework sir."

Jimin gave him the booklet and turned back so he can run off but the teacher got a grip of his arm and quickly unlocked the faculty's door pushing him inside dragging him into his table forcing him to lay down pinning his arms at the sides.

"M-mister Jeon?! What the fuck are you doing to me-" A pair of lips shut his mouth from speaking, sudden malicious movements coming from the teacher his tounge darting inside his mouth the blonde instinctly responded engaging into a tounge action.

The older was the one that first released from the kiss, a smirk formed on his face upon witnessing his student pulling off the sexiest face he could make, his lips were red and swollen with a bit off drool tracing off his chin.

"You've been a disobedient student hm?" He licked off the drool off Jimin's chin trailing down to his neck sucking at a particular sensitive spot making the boy underneath emit such sweet sinful sounds, Jungkook's knee rubbing off the student's bulge.

"H-hm..S-sir..J-jungkook..stop.." His hands travelled more on the boy's body, the volume of his moans going louder begging him to stop the sweet torture.

"You want me to stop sweetie?" His teeth tugged off the soft bone of his ear giving it a long lick after, his breaths hitching.

"S-stop please..s-stop.."

Jimin jolted awake from his seat, a chalk thrown on his head with a poker face from his math teacher, Mister Jeon.

"Good morning, Mister Park. How's your sleep? Or should I just make your grade sleep as well?" Jimin was catching his breath from such a horrendous— mind wrecking and underwear wrecking dirty dream.

He just dreamt of making out with the teacher he hates the most for Phytagoras' theorem's sake!

"I-i'm sorry sir, it won't happen again! I was..just..sleepy. Yeah, really it wasn't intentional!"