≠ Equation Shorts

lmao this will be just scenarios and shit probably short af :> this will be filled with crap and serious shit

-----------------------
Mister Jeon 'studying' for his next topic.

It was night where he just came off from his tiring work, his table light the only one illuminating the light in his whole room.

"Ah. Why did I even decide to get this job?"

He picked up his lesson plan, throwing it on his table before sitting on his swivel chair with a heavy sigh.

"Here we goooo again."

Opening his planner, a folded document was left in between.

"This math hater student document huh?" It was Jimin's student information that he sneaked from the office.

"Soo..he's just near here. Probably seventeen, has a brother and family..number..his own number..and he's in the history club. Interesting." He spent time re-reading infos all night and probably staring at Jimin's student picture until 2AM.

"He looks..cute."

Then the next day that Mister Jeon attended the class without studying his lesson and a dark eyebags, he suddenly announced a surprise quiz for his dearest students.

"Number your papers, from one to one hundred. Erasures are considered wrong."

His eyes averted on the glaring student, his lips forming a small smile as he can see the annoyance in his eyes.

"Oh another thing. One sit a part, Park Jimin will be sitting in front of me."

-----------------------

Taehyung and Jimin's break up.

"I-i can't be with you anymore."

Jimin felt his world crashing down in front of him, the tears didn't gather enough to fall on his cheeks but he almost felt his heart stop at the moment nor his throat dry to speak anything else.

"I need to go back to D-daegu. I think that we need space..i don't know of we'll be able to make it work woth distance we'll be having. I'm gonna study there soon."

Taehyung was heart broken to see Jimin heartbroken as well. He did love him, he just thought of the best decision he could give for the both of them.

"C-can't we..c-can't we.." Jimin was now choking on his tears unable to speak.

"I'm sorry, I wanted the best for you." Taehyung gave him their last hug before breaking apart leaving Jimin standing in the middle.

"..everyone wanted the best for me."

--------------------------
Jungkook and Yoongi working.

"I want to end this shit." Yoongi was encoding the grades of his students with generous A's for each student.

"Wow. You're generous with grades huh?" Jungkook was staring at Yoongi's laptop probably laughing at the student's grades.

"Shut up. Your fucking Satan to your students, don't compare me to your fucked up grading system."

He was probably a charitable music teacher, giving A's left and right that his students love him the most even tho he was lazy to teach at times.

Much less to say, students love teachers who is lazy to teach yet generous with grades.

Mister Jeon was the total opposite of him. He wasn't that lazy to teach-probably because he was a young teacher but he always makes sure that he gives the student hard lectures and the righteous grade.