1 + 14 = 15

"What love are you talking about Mister Jeon?"

"Oh shit."

Jungkook panicked. Oh god, he's doomed! If he failed to make an excuse he'll be kicked out on his job and Jimin's life for sure!

"U-uhm sir, not really. I'll just teach him how to love Math, that's all. He seemed to hate my subject that...much." He bit his lip, sweating nervously looking at Yoongi who was trying to keep a straight face teying not to laugh off his mistake.

Damn that kind of friend who was laughing when your caught in a middle of bullshit.

"Ah, it seemed so. I remembered him dashing in my office just the first day of school only to complain about you and your subject. But I think that your a great teacher, considering that he improved so much in your subject compared to his previous years. Not just him, the other students as well and I congratulate you for being a excellent teacher."

Jungkook mentally sighed in relief that he wasn't caught. He was glad of the compliment that he received, in fact it was heart warming that his students had a good output despite his strict and hard ways of teaching.

"Thank you, I'm glad to hear that they endured me and my subject."

Principal Bang chuckled patting his shoulders.

"I've heard it that you were very strict and monstrous according to the students but it has a good side, eighty percent passed the exam above average. The exam was hard as I can see, but you did it for a rookie teacher considering that this isnt the field you've studied for."

Jungkook was receiving too much compliments from the principal that somehow made a bit of his stress about work go away for a while.

"By monday you should start coaching Park Jimin to prepare him right, I know you'll do well."

"I will definitely do that, sir. We'll win on that regionals, just trust me with him." He smiled brightly looking foward for the future ahead him and Jimin. Surely, he'll enjoy every minute of teaching him and maybe implement new teaching methods just for him.

"And oh, Jeon. The head teacher will handle your other paper works and classes for a while. And maybe you should look forward for a new faculty position soon." Principal Bang left leaving a dumbfounded Yoongi and Jungkook.

"What did he just say Yoongi-hyung besides that more monstrous guy will take my job?" He blinked a few times trying to pick up.

"Maybe you'll take his job? And replace him?"

"I dont know."

--------------------

Jimin was at home, frantically overthinking about things in life tossing his self in his bed.

"Maybe I went to harsh on Kookie.."

He bit his lip turning side to side as his conscience kills him. He has the phone in his side but he wasn't certain on his own if he'll call him to say sorry or not. He's just worried of him!

"Relationships is killing me!"

He shot up from his bed and snatched his phone at the bed side to call him. He got enough, his own conscience was eating him up!

Jimin's smol fingers were working up to text him when an unexpected phone call interrupted his message making him groan.

He was too annoyed to read who it was answering the caller ID with an annoyed tone.

"Hello? Who's this?"

"Oh, ah Jimin. You sounded so annoyed? It's me, Taehyung. Kim Taehyung from seventh grade-"