1 + 10 = 11

It was monday, back to school and it meant that everything was going on well and they're back on their daily lives of being a teacher and the student.

It's been three weeks since their last date and followed up by another one just a day at the café but then the next weeks were really hectic for the both of them, considering their midterms is coming soon.

Mister Jeon was starting his lecture for the day, their last lesson before midterms. He was writing up incoherent numbers and words for the board as always, atleast for Jimin.

He was just sitting on his chair with a straight face, tapping his pen on his arm chair as he stare at the handsome teacher while teaching some topic that he may or may not fail.

After that weekend dates, Jimin knew that he was more doomed enough in his subject but it won't matter for him. If he needs to get remedial classes for Mister Jeon then it'll be a lot more better so he can spend time with him and atleast he got his attention the whole time.

"Park Jimin! Answer this one!"

Mister Jeon called him to answer the equation written one the board as always but this time, it was a bit easier and he can't help but to smile.

Ex:

sin^2 (x) + cos^2 (x) = ?

It was the same words and numbers written in their couple rings and in an instant, he knew the answer.

"The answer is one, Mister Jeon."

Intently adding the formalities in his name, he smiled softly at him. Atleast for the first time he finally got a correct answer!

"Hm, right. You can take a seat now Park." Jimin pouted that Jungkook didn't even gave back a smile and remained as the one hell of a devilish teacher act he always does, writing up another ones for the others to answer.

Well, they agreed of something anyways. For the whole week in school, they'll avoid each other to interact in such a romantic way and they both agreed of it to avoid any risk of getting caught or kicked out.

Also, a part of it was to stop telling Jimin's friends their experiences and relationship especially that woman Sigyn because certainly, she isn't trustable at all according to Jungkook as she was being suspicious the past few days that she was being obvious of observing the two.

"That wraps up the last lesson for midterms. But before ending, answer this seat work first."

Jungkook ended their lesson and gave them answer sheets to solve within half an hour to answer, sitting on the table while observing the female Park answer so fast without even thinking which was suspicious enough.

Being halfway of her paper while the others were struggling and about to cry like Jimin and the other students, and he even heard that her grades have been on top and enough to replace Kim Namjoon, the smart kicked out student.

But then he was proud of his Jimin having high grades, with the exception of his subject of course catching up on being on top as well without his help or even playing dirty despite their relationship. He knew his Jimin won't need any of those and he'll learn his subject well sooner or later.

His eyes follow her as he stood from her seat, passing up her paper with a smile on her face.

"I'm done, sir."

Jungkook doesn't know but she totally found her annoying just by that smile. Some smile that probably hides something vicious under it.

"Hm. Just leave it there."