1 + 8 = 9

Jungkook was stirring the wheel of his car while playing some American Pop songs that he used to listen, the velvet haired student somehow lowkey dancing to the beat by moving his shoulders and some hand movements that he was doing.

"You seemed to be really in the song huh." Jungkook chuckled.

"Yeah, I love dancing better than your subject." It wasn't a joke anyways that he loved dancing better than the subject that was made by the devil, he prefer to be physically tired than to be mentally tired.

"I used to love dancing back in Highschool as well, believe it or not. I know you see me as a full package math god but to tell you the truth, I never enjoyed the subject I teach before." Of course, Jungkook lied about the part of not enjoying Math.

He was only motivating Jimin somehow to have a change of heart and be convinced of his subject because maybe he'll plan to go after him, but he'll still be an educator for him.

He'll never do that shit of feeding grades to a student without any effort just because they are in a relationship.

"Woah look, a liar. How would you be so good at it if you don't enjoy it?"

"I just tried to learn it and I'm also bad at it before like, really bad. I get consecutive zeroes every quiz that my teacher that is so called 'Lucifer' had to give me the tons of requizzes and got me two months of remedial to be able to pass that damned subject."

Jimin was listening to his story well and maybe, a bit inspired that maybe he can actually do it soon?

"You passed right?"

"Though the teacher was close to being Lucifer, he just told me to..take it harder." Somehow, a tint of maliciousness shot in the mind of  the younger one.

"You had a relationship with the teacher? Is it sexual? You just stated that you need to take it harder right? Was he good? Was he really that hard for you?" Jungkook smirked a little as he hear the fast paced questions from Jimin.

He can feel the jealousy from his tone and even though he was driving and focused on the road, those brown eyes  might have been piercing angrily jnto his soul.

"Why are you jealous then?"

The question got Jimin off guard, a blush crept up on his face as he looked away to avoid him. He was pretty embarassed now but he can't hide that he's jealous.

"Is he better then?"

He threw a last question that made Jungkook laugh, snatching Jimin's smaller hand and entwining it with his perfectly while his other stirs the wheel.

"No, you're the best kisser so far."

Jungkook kissed the back of Jimin's hand that made his heart flutter along with the butterflies on his stomach, the loving act making him soft and a smile creeping on his face.

"Mister Jeon!" Jimin giggled cutely, that was more than music for Jungkook's ears. Ah, how cute.

"Hey, I'm counting that 'Mister Jeon' of yours for a minute kiss."

"Hm! I'll call you Kookie instead of Jungkook from now on!" The nickname sounded really childish as if it's a name for a pet bunny but likewise, if it's from the cute smol mochi of his then he'll accept it.

"Fine, but I'll call you mochi or mochiepie." He'll call him that way since it was close to him, such a cute fluffy living human deserved that nickname.

"Just call me Jiminnie, Chim or Chimchim! Not that mochi thing! I not a food!" Jimin pouted cutely even though the  can't see it. Of all the things he'll name him after, he named him after a small chewy colored food.