1 + 17 = 18

"Do I really have to decide now Jimin?" Taehyung tried yanking off Jimin's hands on him but he was still holding onto him despite the rejections.

"Hands off me would you?"

Taehyung was getting impatient of him, about to push him when Hoseok got there in time running over him and pushed him away from Jimin helping him up.

"-Jimin are you okay?! What did you do Tae?!" Hoseok wiped off Jimin's tear with a hankerchief anf hushed him from crying that left Taehyung speechless.

"Stop crying 'min! Would you like me to call Mister Jeon for you?" He kept rubbing Jimin's back to hush him in tears but the puffy eyes were still staring at Taehyung enough to break his heart just by seeing him that way.

"F-fine, I won't tell what I saw earlier. Just please stop crying, it's breaking my heart to see you that way." Taehyung huffed turning his back at them but not walking away yet.

"Taehyung did you saw them?"

Hoseok is the one on position now to explain him what was happening to remove any malicious thought he was having.

"Yes, and I can't believe that you were consenting him on such acts. He was having a relationship with a goddamn teacher Hoseok!"

"Yeah, and what's so wrong about it? They weren't doing anything bad at all. They were just in a relationship, that's how they would sum it up. Is it because of the proffesion? The age? The age gap was forgivable, Jimin is gonna turn eighteen soon. They weren't doing anything besides loving each other."

"And maybe that would sum up the reason why he was finally ruling the grades now. His grade was high as a ceiling that he didn't even reach before. How would you make up an excuse?"

"Shut up. I know Jimin more than you do and he did it with his own work without Mister Jeon. Are you still bitter on your break up with Jimin huh? " Hoseok stood up for his bestfriend wanting to slap some reality check on Taehyung's face.

"Don't bring my relationship with Jimin here!" He spatted.

"Same, don't bring their relationship into bullshit with your useless assumptions. You're just overreacting."

"No, I'm not. I'm just stating some facts and awareness for Jimin that it's wrong in all terms but be thankful that I'm not telling a word yet."

"Hey Tae, I have five or maybe four words if I counted it right- to say to you right now." He stood face to face with Taehyung with seriousness painted on his face.

"What?" Hoseok patted his shoulders saying;

"Get a life dude."

Hoseok pulled Jimin's hand and excused themselves away from him leaving a dumbfounded Taehyung standing over there.

They're gonna leave him standing there, like hell Hoseok cared. He knew he already knocked the reality over him.

"Hurry up 'chim, we gotta be late for dearest Mister Min's class." Jimin finally stopped crying but he was just letting himself be pulled by his friend.

"W-will he not really tell about it to anyone else?" Jimin was still worried the anxiety he was feeling still up to his spine.

"Well, he could try. He only has his mouthy evidence and it's not like anyone knows besides me and Sigyn. He could sound like a dumb lunatic in front of the principal's office when he blabbered about it."

Hoseok said calmly but in reality, he was nervous about it too.

"W-what will we do if he said something about it?"