Epilogue: The End

The wind rustled softly against the leaves, welcoming the new warmth. Spring was truly just around the corner and it visited all corner of Paris.   

Only a couple miles away, an airport was filled with bustling tourists as usual, coming to gaze at the wonders of France in a predictable way. But within them where some not like others. Not human nor god. 

Kwamis. 

"Can I just mention that the food was terrible?" Plagg complained as he rubbed his stomach. 

"And can I please mention that Nino's handwriting haven't improved at all?" Wayzz fumed beside his best friend, holding up a handwritten letter addressed to him. It had been found stashed in his mail box in Mexico about a month ago. 

"Well don't be hard on him," Tikki insisted. "That kid's been planning how to propose for two whole years!" 

The short, brief letter consisted of two important news that had happened over the last decade since the Kwamis released them from their duties as heroes, hence moving to a different troubled nation. 

One, the engagement of Nino and Alya. 

"I mean, can't believe it took him that long," Trixx said thoughtfully. "I was pretty sure they were going to be married the week we left. They were so in love!" With that she meaningfully glaced at Wayzz, who returned an eye roll. 

"Reminder: it's not my fault I can't come up with cheesy love lines," Wayzz grumbled. 

"Use mine! It's pretty good," Plagg smiled. 

"No thanks, the whole I-will-love-you-until-the-galaxy-expands has gone viral and I like to be original," Wayzz waved a hand. "And besides, we're dating, what's the point of that?" 

"I can't wait to meet Marinette!" Tikki squeaked. "Do you think she got any taller? Or fairer? Ooh, do you think she cut her hair short?" 

"I have no idea," Plagg shrugged. "But what I can say is that she will be happy to see you." 

Two, the wedding of Marinette and Adrien. 

"Well, she's going to be happy either way," Wayzz interrupted. "It's her wedding for plague's sake. And the only reason she might be sad is that we were late because it took be two days decoding Nino's handwriting." 

"This is exactly why I don't do 'letters'," Trixx promptly said. "Who does 'letters' when they can telepathically talk?" 

"Gee, that would make so much sense if all mortals were supernatural like us," Wayzz mumbled. Trixx hit him in the head with her phone. 

When the four company rushed out of the airport and crammed themselves into a small yellow Taxi, they knew they were having a race with the time. They only had a few hours left until the wedding. 

"Okay," Plagg said quickly. "If we're late, Wayzz's going to stage his death. And then maybe Nino can excuse usㅡ" 

"Sorry," Wayzz huffed. "I'm not going to do it." 

"Okay," Plagg resigned. "It was worth a shot." 

"Do I look okay?" Tikki fretted. "I bought the dress from the nearest shop available andㅡ" 

"You look beautiful," Plagg said. 

"Do I look okay?" Trixx mimicked Tikki. She over-exaggerated her flourish and graceful movements. "I bought the dress from the nearest shop available andㅡ" 

"You look beautiful," Wayzz grunted back. The couple stared at each other before bursting into laughter. 

"Cut it out," Plagg rolled his eyes. 

#

"Best wedding ever!" Marinette screamed as Adrien pushed her into the black limo. She was still shrieking and shrilling wildly when the door slammed closed. 

"It won't be for long," Alya chuckled as she waved the newly weds. "Wait till they come to ours." 

Nino stopped. "Did you just propose to me?" 

"Yep," Alya laughed. 

"You know, I always thought we would never see it to the wedding," Trixx sighed as she leaned her head against Wayzz's shoulder. "They were so dense to the point of floating on oil. I was sure they would die not knowing what the other was feeling." 

Wayzz stared down at her, his eyes gleaming with mischief. Then he smiled and nodded knowingly. "But you wouldn't have let that happen," he whispered softly. 

"I don't know," Trixx laughed. "Man, when I first saw Alya and Nino fight, I was sure the world was going to end. Maybe they should've left themselves alone." 

"Not knowing is more painful than knowing," Wayzz said as he nuzzled closer to his girlfriend. "Imagine 'we' not happening." 

"I would've made it happen one way or another," Trixx murmured softly. 

"That's why I love you," Wayzz said. "And I won't stop loving you until . . ." He paused, searching for the right words. 

Trixx looked up. 

"I won't stop loving you until the world explodes. And if it does, I'll bring it back together." 

I'm done with the homework. I hope you love it. Thank you so much for all the people that supported me through this big journey! I love you sooooo much! Sadly, this is the end of my MLB fanfic. ♥ I will miss you too. It was always heard depicting the million different personalities of each character but I tried my best :)

Jue