FIVE

The streets ran as I looked through the window of my bus seat. I was alone, daydreaming all those hours away.

Suddenly I jumped as I felt someone quickly sit next to me.

"What's up?" the one and only said, with her black skirt flying up a bit as she crossed her pale legs.

I nodded and slunched into my seat, looking outside.

"The nature is pretty here, too bad you didn't take photos."

"Huh?" I looked at her, noticing her smug grin as if she knows all my secrets.

"I like the colours, it fits your eye color." she added. Her head leaned back to rest on the seat, still holding the same grin and not breaking eye contact.

"Why are you talking to me?"

She shrugged, switching the way her hair is parted for the hundredth time.

"Why wouldn't I? There's no internet in here, but we can still talk." she said.

"You have other friends? Why me?" I pushed my curiosity to the limits, still holding the possibility of talking to Lana in real life at the back of my mind.

"I just have this feeling about you." she said, joining me with looking out the window.

"Join us tonight. We should have a private party." I looked at her confused, her eyes were lasering mine once again.

"Um.." my mouth muttered. "I..."

"No. You're doing it. I know for a fact you have no plans and I know that you want to." she pointed her finger out, thinking she's the boss of everything and everyone. Ugh. The old Lauren is back and she never left in the first place.

"Fine."

-

I knocked on the hotel door. Room 43.

The room with Lauren and her friends.

What the fuck am I doing? It would be much better to be in my own room, alone, while the girl they pushed in with me is outside with her own friends.

"Oh!" the door opened, a short girl with glasses was there, smiling at me and looking actually happy to see me. "Lauren, she's here."

I was told into entering, and I looked all over the room, measuring it with my eyes.

Lauren was playing with the tv, eating chips from a giant packaging.

"Yay!" she looked at us. It was only the two of them, which made me a bit more comfortable. The rest of her group seemed very intimidating.

"This is Ally, we're sharing the room."

I waved awkwardly as Ally smiled even wider. She actually seemed very nice, and her glasses were adorable. I could tell that she wore contacts on the day I first saw them all.

We all sat on the floor, as Lauren put the snacks and drinks down.

"The rest should be here quickly, take out more plastic cups." Ally insisted.

Oh. Great... The rest will also be here.

"I don't know what kind of group you want to be in, but we won't secretly drink alcohol on the trip like the rest of the class." the short girl added.

"Really? You all seem like the popular group that would do that..." I smiled, actually liking one of Jerky's friends.

"We look extra, but we're all wusses." Lauren took a sip of her diet coke.