TWENTY-FIVE

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST AJALAKKA I CAN'T SPELL BUT W H A T DOW DID WE GET TO 1K GUYS??? Okay but I can't talk. Yup. You made me lose my voice for a week. THANK YOU!!! I LOVE YOU!!! YOU ARE SO PRETTY!!! SO HANDSOME!!! WHATEVER YOU WANT TO BE!! Y'all are so nice and sweet this whole journey and I want to say sorry in advance if this story gives you diabetes from how cheesy it is.

TAKE CARE FRIENDS!!!

My feet tapped on the cold floor. I was running fast and furious around my room and to the bathroom, looking for everything at the same time.

Lauren has asked me to hang out today and I was freaking out. She said she wanted to talk... And have some quality fun time for the first time.

It was so sudden, and she'll be here any moment now! My messy wrong cut bangs stuck out from the rest of my look, which was as basic as always. I was a black low tank top and black skinny jeans kind of individual today.

I heard a loud honk outside as I searched for my keys. I jumped and ran outside, adjusting myself at the front door before showing myself.

I already texted my dad that I was outside with a friend who didn't drink or smoke. He never replied, but at least he knows where am I.

"So..." Lauren clapped with a low harsh voice as she sat in the driver seat of her old jeep. I entered the big thing with a smile and an anxious feeling.

"Look at this baby boy! Isn't he a beast?" she laughed in a joking manner and honked once more, making a few children turn their heads. I joined her laugh and provoked.

"Just like you!" we chuckled for a while until the car started moving.

"What's the plan? This was all kind of sudden." my fingers played with the ends of my hair. It was really long now that I let it down and let it be as it is.

"Oh, there is no plan." she pointed out with a pouted lip that was followed by a little smile.

My eyes wondered at her focused yet relaxed face. She wasn't wearing a lot of makeup like she did in school and her outfit was more grunge and care-free than fancy like I remember her style being.

It really fit her so much better.

"First of all," she jumped with an excited face and put a CD in the radio. "This is the album. Like... "The" album we were talking about."

I wondered for a moment but remembered the impossible album we were talking about before.

The music started playing and we both looked at eachoter for a second, listening to every little sound.

"This is crazy..." I whispered.

"I know..." she returned the gesture. "I can't belive we finally have the Self Titled Twenty One Pilots album, it's your favourite."

"How much did it cost? You're so crazy for buying it, you bitch." my hand hit her shoulder playingly and we giggled again.

"I have this one friend." her eyebrows played on her face to fit the big smile.

She countinued driving, focusing on the road and qietly appreciating the music.

My eyes jumped from the window to her face. It was all too weird for me, but this moment was well deserved. They were focused on the window again, the sounds I knew by heart were once again new to me because of this situation. I was near Lauren now. And it all seemed so peaceful.

"Oh!" I woke myself up from an awake daydream and realised we were already on the sixth song but still driving. We were past out town by this point for sure.

"Where...?" my eyes half closed as the sun blinded me. I returned to my darkened pose to avoid it.
"Shh! We're listening to music and imagining our current OTP's fucking, it's a special bonding moment." her dim voice raised itself so that it could be heard.

"Wow, Jerky. Not everyone's a pervert like you." I laughed at the sight of her smug face stating back at me and turning back to the road. "But you're right."

"Mine is Phan at the moment, which is very weird because I passed that phase a few years ago." she turned down the music and started talking about one of the most usual topic for us, shipping.

"Really? Well I never really left any of my past OTPs." I crossed my arms and leaned back. "They creep out a lot not when I think about it."

"I know! For fucks sake, I just want a normal teen life what is this." she smirked.

"You're almost eighteen now, though." I whined. "That's adulty."

"I am unable to adult. Thank you very much."

"It's so scary, right?" I looked at her dark hair and profile.

"Yup." she sighed and slouched her shoulders. "This was relaxing so far, your future talks are freaking me out."

"Sorry about that..."

"No! No! It's all fine." she sighed slightly again. "It's the truth after all. And we'll have to do it soon. Get a job and do something in life... Have a family." her face was now a mix of emotions. I knew it was a touchy subject for her, she told me that before. We talked about it before...

"I'm scared as well, though." the music was now a distant smoke. "So you're not alone."

We shared less than a second of eye contant, but she had to turn back.

"I don't know about you but this drive is really what my brain needed... It's nice. Just being quiet or talking... Or whatever." she explained. "I have no idea where are we going, just so you know." her grin made an appereance. "But I'm so overhelmed lately, I feel like I'm gonna burst sometimes."

"Yeah... I get that feeling."

"How 'bout we have that free therapy session soon?"

My eyes widened and I started to bite the skin of my lips.

I cleared my throat and nodded, but it's not like she could even have seen that.

Suddenly she pulled over in some kind of empty road with a few houses in the distance.

"I know it looks like I'm gonna kill you in here or something, but we both know I need you to hide bodies." Lauren giggled, freeing the wheel from her hands and laying her head down on my leg. My heart jumped a bit and her eyes looked at me from down there.

"Hello therapist Cami, I am here for my appointment."

She grinned to which I grinned back. I adjusted my legs and arms so that It's more comfortable for the both of us.

And my insides? They were more sweaty than my palms at this point.