EIGHT

Last night seemed pretty dim. It was long gone in my memory, but still clinging to the little bits of fog that were in my mind.

It was the next morning, and our last day.

I finished my shower, back in my messy bun and oversized sweathers.

"No, dad, I have everything." I said to the phone as I rested on the small hotel room couch, snacking on the chips that I bought sometime before the trip.

My roomate for the trip got out of her shower and waved at me with a smile.

"Did you have fun at the party?" she opened the mini fridge and took her juice.

"What? What party?" a loud voice from my phone was heard.

The girl grinned, raising her eyebrows and mouthing something that looked like 'sorry'.

"No! Dad... There was no party." I explained. The dark skinned girl laughed silently, making me belive that she isn't so intimidating as I thought.

We finished our conversation, and the unknown girl already took off to go to her friends' room.

----
Group: Bitchasses
-

Thedude
~im too busy gettin ready but a birdy told me that theres wifi in the lobby now
~Also did you guys hear about what happened
~they busted us again
~Someone snitched
~And i think its lauren

CamEEla
~It wasnt lauren, i was with her most of the time, and she said that we wont tell anyone
~is there really wifi???

Mani
~i cant belive we all got busted!!! We all got an extra week of school!?!?

DinahDime
~I hate my life rn

LernJerky
~I didnt say shit you bastard

CamEEla
~She really didn't!

DinahDime
~cammmmreeennn

CamEEla
~Is ally okay?

LernJerky
~yeah, she's still sleeping
~wait theres wifi?

CamEEla
~is there really kelly?

Thedude
~im here to tell you, cam😉
~yeah, brian was there just recently and its a secret so dont spread it

-

I ran to the lobby, still barely putting my shoes on. If there was internet, it was my duty to say hi to Lana. Even if Lana could be with me this whole time.

Risking it isn't worth it.

I stopped on a second as soon as I saw the internet sighn pop up.

-

Lanacangetit
~Heyy

Cam56tuna
~hii

-

I look up, realising the massages were sent at the same time.

Dinah, some other girl I didn't know and Lauren were all on their phones.

-

Cam56tuna
~Where are you?

Lanacangetit
~on my trip duhhh
~theres wifi

Cam56tuna
~Same here

-

I look up again, seeing Dinah notice me and wave so that I could join them.

I smiled and sat next to them. My phone was shut and Lauren was good at hiding her's.

"Can you belive it's our last day? And can you belive that I have another week of being in a class with assholes, plus Mani." Dinah pouted, crossing her legs the other way.

"Sorry about that one." I started. "I shouldn't have told you to stay..."

"Wait what? You're blaming yourself?" she grabbed my shoulder firmly to shake me and then let go.

"Don't be crazy." Lauren added. She seemed quieter in groups than I thought. "We deserve it as much as them."

I nodded with a soft smile, to which Lauren stared at me with an even softer look.

"Camren!" Dinah yelled with her arms on her chest, making a few people turn their heads.

Lauren hit the tall girl behind her head, making her arm go behind my own. We all let out deep giggles, waiting for time to pass.

That was the last message I got from Lana.