Chapter 2: The first Attacks

9 :30 Am ,Near the North Korean Armory

Matt Santoro's POV

"Ok Our mission is to steal better weapons. They have AK47s and AK74s" Anthony said as we sneaked toward the back of the Armory.We Saw the Gun Truck he is referring. "Ok Lets duisguise as NORTH KOREANs" Felix(Pewds) said as we duisguised as North Korean Army Personnel (except for Ellie who hides in the truck to collect the weapons while me and the others attacks the Koreans with our rifles with supressors."Motherfu@kers!"Peter said as he kills North Korean Operatives.Then Ellie retrive weapons and armors."Back off Korean" Ellie said as she shoots the North Korean driver with her Browning HP (with supressor) killing the driver and drives it to the Armory.

Kalel's POV

Im suprised that Ellie Drived the Truck from the Yield Sign to the Armory, We Then Wear the Armor and Equiped the Kalashinkovs."Ok Gang we have a next target, we need the RPG 7"Anthony said .We went to a defector center.Not to Defect but to destroy it.I Handled the RPG (PS Its Heavy). "Ok Kalel, fire at will"Anthony said as I Prepare to fire when North Koreans saw us , then i just fired the Rocket, I Killed the Defectors and some North Korean Personnel."Good One"Anthony said as he throws a C4 on the ruins and it explodes.We Saw a Pokpung Ho Tank moving in. "SPLIT UP !" Anthony said as we split up. Me Llyod Pewdiepie and ellie went to the truck and went to the Cabin while Anthony,Ian and Matt takes cover in a functioning Subway Restaurant. 

Ian's POV

We Taked cover in A Subway Restaurant.Which Gives me an idea."YOU ! FIll a bag with bread!" I said as i point my M16A1 (MY Ak47 is on the truck) on the Sandwhich Artist. He Fills a large plastic bag with bread while anthony and Matt opens 2 buckets and fills it with water and Dr Pepper Soda."RUN!' I Said after we robbed the store for food and drinks as we run from the store