Chapter 15:The Advance and the Ambush

Resistance HQ (Washingthon State)

Anthony's POV

The Day after Me and Kalel make out(which we did even Ian's Cockblocking) we Prepare for the Attack.I left 3Million Reserve force and left with 4 Million Troops and 3Million Tanks.

Arizona California Border.

"Okay We're Near"Kalel said as we crossed the Border. But then 10 Il 28 Bombers bombs us, killing 20,000 Soldiers. "Ambush!"Felix said as 3 million KPA Soldiers Armed with AN 94 Rifles went in and ambushes us in the Abandoned City in this border.Felix is shot in the shoulder. "Medic!Man Down!" I said as a medic treated His wounds.But without tanks , We run on the KPA .Their Leader, Cpl Sheng Chua Wang uses a flare to signal the Tank Corps of the Arizona Garrison.Then 50,000 Tanks arrived. Then the Russian and Cuban Reinforcement Arrive The Russians Send 3 million Tanks Via An 12s and the Cubans send  Paramilitary Forces of 12,000 Troops."Crap We are outnumbered in armor!"I said to carl. "Dont Worry Mexico will help us even if its with war with its neighbor, Guatemala" carl said as Mexican Air Force launches 40 C130 and 60 IAI Aravas Drops a total of 3520 Paratroopers armed with M16A4 Rifles with ACOG. "Thats not enough DouchNozzle!" I said Frustraded. "u pop pop! there is 2 ROK(Republic Of Korea)Navy Dokdo Class Carrier in the Gulf Of Mexico, Before we advance it send 100  C130 Js to our Position to drop 6400 South Korean Commandos.And in the coast of California 3  Dokdo Class Carrier are there launched 50  CN 235 Planes to our Position 5 hours airlier.It Will drop 1750 Paratroopers.So All in all its many but Taiwan also did the same." Kurt said as a large force of Coalition Soldiers dropped from planes. "Shite We are Outnumbered Retreat!" The Russian Cuban and North Korean leaders said as they retreted. "Matt!Tell the Troops Man the mini Guns! We Got Communist to cut down. " i said as matt tells the tank corps to man the mini guns and we defeated the retreating Communist Force. "Men! We will Make camp here in the city!" I said as my Men waved the Resistance Flag and cheered Freedom!