Chapter 17:The Final Attack and the Death of Lt. Ze Lei

Deserted City, Arizona California Border(time 5 Am)

Anthony's POV

I was the First to wake up."Guys wake up!" I said as i blew a whistle and everyone in the team woked up.But im not the first one to wake up,half of the Resistance Force is already awake "Anthony its 5 in the morning, the attack doesnt start at 10 Am"Kalel said as she stands up and looks at her watch. "Yeah But whatever.Im Going to Suit up"Ian said as he changes into a desert Camo uniform ."Freak this im gonna change too"Matt said as he change into a desert Camo Uniform. "Guys if you dont wake up in 10 Seconds i will use a Tear Gas to wake you up"I said as i prepared a Tear Gas "Okay Okay Fine!Son of a Gun"Everyone said as they woke up and suit up in Camo Uniform.'Okay Lets go team"I said as we went outside to give the Newly awaken men some breafing.

Marzia's POV

"Me and the team will go 10 Clicks from the Garrison and we will crawl until we are 3 clicks from the garrison while the rest of you will go 18 clicks from the garrison waiting for our signal which is guns firing and when its 10 Am , we will throw some Tear Gas to distract the KPA Soldiers and the Tower guards and when its done we will go loud and shoot on KPA Members, and thats when you attack"Anthony said "Yeah but who will lead us?" One of the Resistance Member said. "Me and Felix will lead you"I said as we prepare. 

10 Clicks from the Garrison (4 Hours later.)

Matt's POV

"Okay Lets crawl"Anthony said as we crawl silently towards the base as the rest of the Force waits 18 clicks away. "Okay Lets be quite good at this and lets not fuck around here guys"I said as A North Korean Tower Guard Notices us, readies his PKM. "Fuck. We have no choice"Kalel said as she pointed her M14 on the North Korean Guard, but he just ignored."Phew Too Freaking Close "Peter said as we countinue to crawl towards the base."Okay we are near."I said to anthony "Well Guys lets throw the Tear Gas"Anthony said as we all prepare our tear gas, pull the pin and throw it on either Tower guards or Random soldiers."Okay Fire at will!"Anthony said as we fire our weapons on the distracted North Korean Soldiers.I bet Ze Lei is distracted by the gas. Then the Other Resistance Force attacks. "Defensive Phase!"Ze Lei said through the PA as the North Korean Soldiers towers and tanks fires back on us."Advance!"Anthony said as the We and the Infantry Advance."We just got contact from the US Air Force and the US Marine Corps." Marzia said as 10 MH 6 Little Birds and 30 V22 Ospreys that has 60 US Marines in total (MH 6 Little Birds) and 720 Marines in total (V22 Ospreys) Drops their Marine Passengers and attacks the KPA Soldiers.I heard Ze Lei uses a Radio . "We Need Help!" He said as i heard some planes.(I swear its not our Allies). Its  20 AN 12 Russian Airplanes.It drops 1200 VDV Paratroopers and 40 BMD 1 Armoured Vehicles."Matt Ian Follow Me" Anthony said as we follow him to Ze Lei's current Location."Hey Freak!"Anthony said as we cornered ze lei. Then North Korean Soldiers tackled Me and Ian. Then Ze Lei Escaped "Dont Worry We Got This"Me and Ian said as Anthony runs towards Ze Lei.

Anthony's POV 

 "Hey Freak Head!"I said as i empty my CAR 15 on Ze Lei But is blocked by a KPA Soldier. "Darnit!" I said as i countinue to Chase him . im only armed with a Python Revolver. "you Cant kill me!" Ze lei Exclaimed as i shoot all of my rounds in him but blocked by Another Fool KPA Soldier. "Come ON!" I said as i pull my Ballistic Knife and shoot it on him but he dodges and he uses a Brass Knuckles to Punch me in the Head, Super Painful. I dont have any Weapon left. But I Remember something to kill a guy, My Carbolic Acid Injection! I grabbed it and Hit Ze Lei with it and inserted the Carbolic acid . He gurgles and screams in pain and wents outside.I grabbed his Makarov Pistol . "Dust to Dust Bitch"I said as i shoot him to end his pain."The Leader is dead?" A KPA Soldier said as they countinue to fight us. I Took a M4A1 from a Tank and Starts shooting at the Weak KPA Forces. WE are 3 Million and they are  10,000 Soldiers."We Surrender!"A Kpa Soldier said as we Prepare to Execute Them."Ready!"I Said as the Soldiers ready their Rifles 'Aim!"I Countinued "Fire!" I said as Kalel stopped us from shooting the KPA Soldiers. "Have mercy on them, Anthony" She said to me "Okay. Cuff Em! They are our Prisoners!"I said as the Resistance Soldiers Cuff em using Cuffs . "String them up togheter!"I also said as the Resistance Soldiers uses ropes to string them up togheter and a Resistance Soldier pull them as we walk. "We Are Almost Done of Liberating America" I said as We Watched Ze Lei's Body Burned.