Chapter 3:The New members and New Infos and the Attack

10 Am After Eating the Stolen Food and Drinks,Outside The Cabin

Felix's POV

I Heard the Door Knock. "Whos it?" I Said as i ready a M1911 behind my back. Its 4 US Marines."Yeah im Cpl Allen , this is Sgt Mark , thats Lance Corporal Arjay and this guy is PFC Enrique." Cpl Allen said as i let them in. "Guys , US Marines here" I Said as they waved their hands. "Yeah Wassup We are the Resistance" Kalel said as the 4 Marines sat in the couch."We got some intel.in Florida, The President , the vice president and the secretary and the Armed Forces are holding up there.And the North Koreans Have a EMP Proof Military Tablet."Sgt Mark Said "How did you get here?" Anthony asked " 6 knots from here , our Huey Helicopter is shot down by a  North Korean ZPU we our the only survivors of our battalion." PFC Enrique said."And we want to join the Resistance.Plus We Stole a tank" L.Corporal Arjay said as he points out a stolen Chonma Ho Tank. 

Anthony's POV

"So Nice we have a piece of artillery!'I said "Also i stole a North Korean Artlilery" Cpl Allen said as he points out an artllery near the tank."You are good Stealers"Ellie said as the Marines saw a M1911 Pistol on her pocket"this Teenager is a Resistance Fighter too?" Sgt Mark said "Yeah i know how to shoot' Ellie said as he shoots a picture of a North Korean Soldier."Yeah do you know the Leader of the North Koreans?" Felix asked "Its Lt. Park Ze Lei , A Chinese Korean Soldier, Loyal to the Communist Party Of North Korea , plus He is a North Korean Senator who is corrupt" Sgt Mark said . "okay we will attack his base Prepare Men" i said as The Marine, Sgt Mark stops me from standing. "Sir their Base has  Battalion , 300 Men to 500 Men armed with AN94s and RPG 22 that can destroy our only tank and artilery plus they have planes, two J2 Planes and a  Su 25 in ready.I Recommend that we liberate a Re Education facility 10 knots west from us.They are Army Rangers"Sgt Mark said. "Ok First , Matt and Felix go to my friend, this is his adress, tell him Anthony sent you, if his dead just loot  the guns and get us some McDonalds"I said as the group (including the Marines who stated there hungry) laughs.

Matt's POV

Later, we(Felix and I) went to Anthony's Friend's House, we are only armed with Browning Hi Power(for Me) and a AKS 74 (For Felix) Because Felix Is kind of choosy.We Dont know that Peter and Llyod are on a building near Anthony's Friend's House."Matt dont worry you have a Eye in the Building"Llyod said as i saw them armed with  R700 Rifles.We Then went to the house, we saw  Anthony's Friend dead . "Horunge"Felix said as a North Korean Patrol spots us.They Fired their AN94s on us."Take the Armor and the guns! I'll cover you!"Felix said as he cover fire and Peter and Llyod fires at the Soldiers."Oh look at this! Canned Food , Mcdonald Peaches and 2 Water jugs"I said as i show it to felix. 'LETS JUST TAKE THE FREAKIN CLOSET!HORUNGE!"Felix said as he throws a Concussion Grenade at the North Korean Soldiers, blinding them.We(Felix,Me, llyod and Peter)carried the entire closet  Went to a Truck and llyod and peter still shooting the north Koreans

We learn Later North Korean Planes attack the HQ."Give me the stinger!"Anthony said as he grabs a Stinger from the Closet and shoots a Plane.i Grabbed another stinger and shoots another airplane. The Other planes Retreat."F@Ck it we will liberate that Reeducation camp The marine said at dawn."Anthony said as we went to the cabin and eat the food we captured.