Chapter 6:The Rescue and the Interrogation

The North Korean's Re Education Camp.Time 23:02

Lance Corporal Arjay's POV

"There thats the Camp your Resistance Members are taken."Lt Carl said as the Pave Low Is Shot Down By a North Korean Igla 1E SAM (Surface To Air Missle) "Brace for iMpact!" I said as The Pave Low is shot down. "Damn Communists."I said as a North Korean Patrol fires AN94s on the Debris.'Shoot Em!"Carl said as we shoot them with our Sidearms(M1911A1s). "Ok, Anthony Felix grab your Weapons" I said as they grab their G36 and succesfuly fend off the Patrol."Ok Men We will sneak into the Base We are Outnumbered so Stay Alert" Anthony said as we sneak into the camp."Commander, Thats the Jail Where They Kept the Prisoners" I said to Anthony  as i point the Jail of the Prisoners."Yeah and whats the structure near it?"He asked as he points out the Officer's Quarters "Thats the Officers Quarters, you might interrogate Lt. Hua Zhao and Col Vladimir (The Russian Expeditionary Forces)." I said as we move out ."Sir We Need to go to the Jail Without being Noticed, me must duisguise ourself  as OMOH Troopers.'Lt Carl Said as we silently Kill OMOH Operatives and we Duisguised as OMOH Operatives."Okay Lets Go"Lt Carl said as we went to the Jail.(Its only Marzia Ellie and Kalel on it)

Anthony's POV

"What Now RuSSIAN Dogs?"Kalel said (They Didnt know we arent OMOH Operatives and they are on a Chair Chained)"Kalel,Honey its us" I said as we take off our Masks "Oh ok Can you take off our Chains?"Marzia said as i use a Saw to take off Their Chains , then a OMOH Trooper went to the Jail with the Prisoner's Meal "Intruder!" He said until Ellie Pulls my M1911A1 from my Holster and kills the Operative "Run!" I said as we went outside and to the Officers quarters."Sit Your Ass Down!" Kalel said a he points a Makarov on the offficers and they sit down."Where is Ze Lei's HQ? Dumbass!" i said as i point my Colt Python on the Korean "I no Talk, American"He said as i Shoot him in the Head. "last chance Ruskie"Kalel said as i ready my Revolver."Ok just let me and my Loyalists join your group and let meand my loyalists live.Ok Ze Lei is on San Francisco  with the Majority of the Russian Expeditionary Forces and half of the North Korean Army and Navy."The Russian said "The European knows better than the asian" Lt Carl said as the Group went outside.They went to a North Korean HUmvee and took off with the Russian Soldier.(we hope to get more from the Ruskie)