Chapter 8 : The Failed Communist Counter Offensive

A Year Later, Resistance HQ (2015) January 7 Time 0900 Am

Ian's POV

The headquarters are now has trenches and its Big.(Due to The Resistance (Together with Lt Mark's Marines) are 30000).Anthony now has the Rank of liutenant commander.Then while i am Putting a Anti Tank Gun,A Corpsof North Korean, Cuban and Russian Soldiers (They Have Humvees T99 Tanks and LAV 25s) we Hide on the Trenches. One of the vehicles are a Limo with North korean Flag and a Gatling Gun on it."Who the Freak is that?"Anthony asked Sgt. Mark "Its Ze Lei's Right Hand and a Ruthless Governor in Colorado.Freaking Sgt.Chen Ming Suo, A North Korean Chinese Soldier and Chairman of KPA Secret Police."Sgt Mark said as Ming Suo uses a Microphone to Speak. "This is The Communist Army of North Korea. Surrender or Die."He said as a White Phosporous Grenade goes off in the air killing some KPA Soldiers. "Its the US Army!"I said as US Soldiers began firing some rounds (of their M4A1s)Then There Is Huey Helicopters(From the Filipino Japanese Coaltion) rappels Filipino Troops and Japanese Troops and fires it M60 Machineguns and Rocket  Pods on the Koreans."We're Outnumbered Call Reinforcements!"Suo said as he calls for Reinforcement, then 600 KPA Soldier armed with Ak103 arrives."Lets Escape!" Suo said as he attempts to escape in the heat of the Battle."I Dont think so!" I said as i grab the Anti tank gun i set up earlier and shoots the Limo. unfortunantly , Suo escaped with the Gatling Gun and started Killing Resistance and Soldiers.'Why Dont you Die!Just Die!"Felix said as he grabs a Flamethrower and Kills Suo."Resistance lead the Way!"Felix said as he raised his Flamethrower and starts killing someoutnumbered KPA Soldiers. "Ripoff of another motto , aye?"Lt Carl asked Felix "Yeah Doesnt Matter."Felix Response.