Chapter 10(bonus flashback):The Assasination Attempt

Resistance HQ (Liberated America/Washington to Oregon)

Lt Carl's POV

"The President of the United States secretly Authorized an Assasination on Kim Jong Il in 1997. Me and my Team are only 20s to 30s by then."I said as i tell them my experiences on an Assasination Attempt on Kim Jong Il in 1997 As we eat lunch.

  April 25 1997 (Military Formation Day.)

Mansudae Assembly Hall(The Plaza)

"Today we celebrate The Formation of the military Day.Me and the Worker's Party Created this Statue to honor our Father and Eternal Leader, Kim IL Sung!"Kim Jong Il said as North korean Soldiers and Civilians claps as Kim himself takes off the Cover of the Sung Statue.Meanwhile at the top of the Mansudae Hall,My Team Prepares their Barret 50 Cal (We are Camoflauged and Disguised as North Koreans)."Remember, One Shot One Kill"I said as my team aims at Kim's Head. "Okay Lads. Fire at will"Allen said as Mark and arjay prepares to Fire but a Patrolling Mi 28 Covers our Target "Ach!Go Away you Communist Dog!"Enrique said as the Mi 28 go away. "Ok Good Night,Communist Dog."Arjay and Mark said as he fires at Kim, but due to a hidden vest inside his coat, he only has minor injuries."Darn Vest oh well Army alerted Civies scared but a HELICOPTER'S ON TO US!" I said as i took the 50 Cal and shoot the Pilot.Then as it will crash near us , we rappel off the building (Even it didnt crash at the Hall). We Were Pursied by Enemies."We Need to go to the extraction Point, Lucky they thought we were Rouge North Koreans."Allen said as we return fire with our Silenced Ak74s. We arrived in the point. The President radio us. "Extraction's coming lads, eta 2 mikes" He said as we defend the Point.2 Mikes*Minutes* later , An Allied Hind Arrives kills the north korean troopers.Inside is 2 Rangers and a Medic.Allen Mark and Enrique Reveal they got hit on their shoulder and the medic treat their wounds.

present day Resistance HQ

"Whoa."The Group (minusme and my team)said , suprised and amazed ."The North Koreans wants to declare war on US that time, but without witnesses and dont know what nationalities Kim's would be assasins, they didnt." I said as Allen pulls a folder Saying *EYES ONLY Source:Area 51* "Whoa is thisa map where America should launch a missle from Cape Canaveral to Pyeonyang in the 60s?"Anthony and ian said as i nod. "This is whack"Kalel and Marzia said as the group takes a peek in the folder.