Short Story 2

( When they suddenly confessed to you.)

BTS as your bestfriend

~ TAEHYUNG ~

You we're on your way to your classroom. Taehyung must be there. You thought.

When you entered the classroom, you saw Taehyung looking all sad. What's his problem? You thought and took a seat beside him.

"Yah. What's wrong Tae? " You asked. He looked at you.

"Nothing." He said and went back on looking at the desk.

"Is the desk the best to look at instead of me? Wow, Tae, you insult me." You said. Trying to lighten up the atmosphere a bit. Unfortunately, it didn't work.

"No, it's not like that. It's just that... " Taehyung stopped talking and look at you.

"Tae, What's wrong? You know you can tell it to me." You said and smiled.

"Well, remember the girl I talked to you last week?" Taehyung asked.

You nodded, "Of course. The girl that you liked?"

"Yes. Well, I can't stop thinking about her." Taehyung sincerely said.

"Well, why don't you just tell it to her? Why don't you just confess?" You innocently asked.

"I can't. It's.... It's really complicated."

"Well, does she have a boyfriend? " You asked. But then, Taehyung shaked his head as a 'no'. "Well, then, there's nothing complicating at all!" You said.

"Well, yes. Kind of. But, it's just that. She's my friend, I don't want to end our friendship just because of my feelings." Taehyung looked outside.

" Yah! Kim Taehyung. No girl could resist you! She would surely like you!" You determinedly said.

"Do you think so?" Taehyung's face lit up. You saw a glance of hope in Tae's eyes, so you nodded and smiled.

"Of course!"

"I'll just find the right time." Taehyung said. As if on cue, the teacher came in and started class.

After several hours...

"Wah! It's the end of class again!" You cheerfully said. You went to the Bench and took a seat.

"Hey, (Y/N)!" Taehyung ran to your side. He smiled so wide.

"Tae! Why are you so happy? Did you confess to the girl you like?" You questioned him. You leaned over and eyed him.

"Um, n-no. I'm just happy class is over. I-isn't this great?" He faked a smile and stretched his arms.

You looked at him carefully but then smiled.

"Well, if you didn't, it's okay. Just tell me if you need my help, okay?" You smiled. Your phone suddenly vibrated.

From: Jungkook

Hey, are you free? Let's go outside?

"Oh my gosh!!" You screamed in excitement.