Short Story 11

(When they are your classmates..)

BTS as your Classmates

The day I set foot on the Section 1 classroom is unforgettable that I cringe everytime I remember it. 

~ FIRST DAY ~ 

I happily jumped up and down as I was on my way to class. I was so excited I barely slept a wink yesternight. 

As soon as I opened the door, a new set of world has greeted me. 

Actually, it wasn't like that. 

As I walked down the hallway keeping my books on my chest and my backpack on my back, Students start whispering behind my back. I was claimed as the "Ice Queen" or "Princess Icy". 

They always gossip that I always have a poker face on and I am a very aloof person. I don't care about any of that, I wanted to live this way. 

As I opened the door of my new classroom, they all froze. It's as if time stood still, though this time it wasn't. I didn't even took a glance at them and took a seat on the back beside the windows. 

I noticed that someone took a seat beside me. 

It took me by surprise since nobody wants to get frozen, as they said. I immediately turned my head on their side. I didn't who they we're but the girls are screaming and I still don't care. Without uttering a word, I minded my own business again. 

~ IN THE MIDDLE OF CLASS ~ 

Here's where it gets weird.

Our teacher has grouped us and it seems like the three boys who are called Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung we're my group mates. They kept smiling to everyone which is maybe because they are a very warm person. But, when it gets to me... They stare and look at my eyes. 

I don't mind doing a staring contest but, they could just tell me. But then, I thought maybe they're too afraid. So, every time they stare or look at my eyes I would do the same thing too. 

I thought it was just them three. But no.

Our next subject teacher arrange the seating arrangement and has made the usual boy-girl pattern. Namjoon was on my left and Jin was on my right. Namjoon looked... intelligent while Jin looked carefree. 

 As the teacher was discussing, my pen fell off. I stretched down to take it but Jin did as well. When he was holding the pen, he stared at me and so did I to him. I slowly took the pen and said my thanks. 

The teacher gave us a quiz and as I passed the questionnaire, Namjoon held the questionnaire and stared at me too and I also did the same thing. This two also did whatever the three boys did. It was kind of creeping me out. 

Thinking it was over, I let out a sigh of relief during on our break as they were already nowhere to be found. But I celebrated early, as I was to experience the worst of all. 

Our teacher transferred us to a computer laboratory and my seatmates were Hoseok and Yoongi. As I was opening the CPU of the PC, Hoseok did some aegyo. And I was super surprised! My eyes widened in shock as he start to form a fist and put it beside his head while twinkling his eyes and staring at me. It looked... I don't know! It looked craazy! and weird!

I looked at Yoongi, and he was doing the same thing too! It was hilarious yet creepy. Why.. were they all staring at me? I need to find out!

~ AFTER CLASS!~ 

I put my things in my bag as quick as I can. I reached out to Jimin and tapped his shoulder. He turned his head to me and his smile on his face fade away.. and he started to stare at me. 

"Please stop staring," I looked up at him. "Please meet me with your whole gang on the rooftop of this building when class officially ends." I quickly got my backpack and went out the room. 

~ AFTER ALL THE CLASSES ~ 

Feeling the cool breeze, I waited for them at the rooftop.  I waited for 10 minutes... Until it became an hour... and another half of the hour.. Thinking that they wouldn't come, I picked up my bag from the floor and started to walk to the stairs. 

I was starting to walk down the stairs when Jimin with the staring classmates came running up the stairs. So, I was pushed back in again the rooftop. I was so shocked. It wasn't because they came, but instead they came covered with wounds and bruises. 

"I thought you weren't going to come.... And what happened?" I asked with a calm voice. They didn't seem to mind their wounds and bruises.

"No, no. We just encountered some trouble." Jungkook answered. 'Trouble?' 

"Who caused you trouble?" I asked, my brows knitted together in confusion. Was it one of the fraternities..? Or, maybe they are one?

"It is none of yo--" Yoongi's words has been cutted as I can heard footsteps of five people. "Hide behind that thing!" I whisper shouted, pointing out to the 2 piled rows of wooden boxes that they can actually hide in. 

The group of people had came and as expected, they were 5. "What's wrong?" I calmly asked. As they were gasping for air, they looked around the rooftop. 

"Was there been a group of men here?" It seems like the leader asked, since he was the tallest. I just shooked my head and they seemed to believe it as they were already leaving. But then, one of the wooden box fell. 

"You were lying!" The leader shouted at me in anger. Jimin and his group stood up but I stopped them signalling with my hand. "Let's talk this through, I don't want to hurt someone." I warned them calmly. 

One of his member seemed to whisper him something. "I don't care if this.." Points at me, "Girl is someone who is called Reaper! Beat her up!" They came rushing towards me at the same time. 

'Oh, well!' As two boys approached me with a punch I quickly dodged them and kicked their crotch causing them to fall down.

Without further ado, I pulled the gun hiding in my socks under my skirt. They froze. "So much for a surprise, huh?" I smirked.

"Try and attack me, and this bullet ends up with your head." I calmly said. It wasnt new. This isn't new.

Their leader laughed at me, "You really think a girl like you can scare me?" He said, acting so cocky.

"Then, try me." I said. His guy attacked and without a second thought..

*BANG!*

The boy fell down, blood coming out from the top of his head.

"Holy fvck! You demon!" The leader shouted which sent him running away. I looked back at Jimin and his gang, shocked written on their faces.

I rang a number, "Fix it." I said when he answered and ended the call. I quickly went to the stairs.

"Wait!" Some voice called me. I turned to look back, the Jimin gang was there.

"What?" I said. "We we're still in a middle of conversation." They smiled.

Why aren't they scared? What's.... wrong with them.