Short Story 14

(When he likes you..)

BTS as a CEO

Warning!: Be careful! You're heart may explode. 😉

~KIM TAEHYUNG~

As soon as your alarm clock rang, you stood up and quickly prepared yourself for work.

Many has already said that you can become an actress or model with tour good looks and body. But, what you really wanted to be was to be a secretary.

It has been your dream since you were a kid to stand beside your boss, fixing his schedule, his documents and every single thing a secretary does.

But, unfortunately, your works aren't appreciated and you were only granted as an office worker.

You picked up everything you needed and put it in your bag and locked your door. You called a taxi and went to work.

A few hours later..

"Hey, have you finished the financial report for today's presentation?" Mico suddenly asked you. He made you do the job that was assigned to him to you. You can't say no, because he was your superior.

"Ah, yes! Here it is!" You handed him the folder that holds the documents that you made. He took it and went ahead.

Didn't even say thank you..

You just didn't paid attention and went back to my work. After a few minutes, that same man came back and he looked, nervous and somehow relieved.

"(Y/N)! The CEO is calling for you! He seemed angry when he saw the yearly financial report that you made. I can't help but say the truth." Your heart started to beat fast as the CEO is rumored to be a ruthless devil.

You gulped and started to walk to the CEO's office. When you got to the door, You knocked three times before letting yourself in.

"E-excuse m-m-me.. Y-you were calling f-for me, s-s-sir?" You couldn't help but stutter and look straight to the ground when you opened the door of his office.

"Did you really make this?" You looked up to see his glorious face. It was CEO Kim Taehyung.

You nodded, "But, I really don't know what I was doing! And I'm really, really, really sorry, sir. I promise it will never happen again."

"What the hell are you saying? This financial report is very detailed. What department are you in?"

"HR Department, sir."

"Change into my secretary. I fired that man that made you do his job. And, your job as a secretary starts now." You looked up at him, confused. What just happened? You thought.

"Oh, Am I supposed to get my stuff from my---" The door opened and man with your things came in and placed your things on your new desk. Oh, I guess I don't have to.

"T-thank you.." You said as you sat down your desk. You opened your laptop and the CEO tossed a Flashdrive to you.

"That thing contains all you need." He said and went back to his work. You opened the flashdrive and it contains his schedule, documents, and other reminders for things that he will need.