Short Story 1 |Pt. 2|

(When BTS cheated on you)

BTS as you boyfriend

Maknae line

There significant other will be named Kim.

~ Jimin ~

Jimin hasn't been going out of the room. He would just go out, eat then go inside the room again. No BTS member can stop him. Even Yoongi. Jimin checked in a hotel a few days ago, with Kim

Jin called you.

"Hello? Jin oppa?" You answered.

"(Y/N). Please come to Jimin's hotel. It's in *Toot* hotel and he's room number is 243." Jin quickly said.

"What? Why? What happen?" You asked. Completely worried.

"Jimin, doesn't eats, he doesn't even talks to us. He doesn't live with us anymore. Please go to him. I'll just call the girl in the information desk to give you a duplicate key." Jin said.

"Okay. Thank you for letting me know." You quickly ended the call and wore a neat but comfortable clothes.

You brought cup noodles, bread and coffee. You quickly went to the hotel and got the duplicate key from the desk.

You we're infront of the door. Without hesitation, you unlocked the door. But, before opening the door, you heard a shout. A girly shout.

"Yah! jimin! Eat already you punk!" You heard a loud sound, a sound like a slap. You went in. Only seeing Kim and Jimin. Jimin's face is red, but he doesn't seem to care.

Your heart broke at the scenery. 'I thought Jimin was in good hands! But she was hurting him?!' You thought.

You went infront of Kim, Jimin on your back. "This is what you we're doing to him?" You asked calmly but scary. Your eyes we're dark. Kim was scared.

"Oh, (Y/N)! You're here. Jimin doesn't want to eat anything. I'm so worried." She managed to change her personality and lie. You smirked.

"Don't act like a good girl. I saw you hurt Jimin." You calmly said, but deep inside you wanna hurt the girl infront of you. "Get out, or I might kill you." You firmly said.

"Jimin, you! Maybe you we're texting her to save you!" She shouted at Jimin. Your blood boiled at what you just witnessed.
"I gave you the chance to leave, quietly. But instead, you shouted at him, you!" You slapped her hard. Making her whole face shaken.

She was shocked at sting she was feeling. "Get out! Before. I. Kill you." You said. Emphasizing every word you have said. She grabbed her bag and went out, closing the door hard.

"Are you okay?" You said. Tearing up. "This was what she was doing to you? And you won't even call me?" You said. Your voice cracking up a bit.

You hugged him. "Everything is okay. I'm here." You felt something liquid dropped at your shirt. 'He's crying' you thought. That's why you kept hugging him.

You served the food to him. "Eat Jimin." You said.

"(Y/N). I'm so sorry. Please, please forgive me." Jimin suddenly said. Hugging your waist. You smiled.

"Now, now. I already have forgiven you." You said, "Now, eat, okay?" You said.

Jimin grabbed a spoonful, but before eating in, he said. "I love you, (Y/N)." and he ate quietly, while you we're smiling.

~ Taehyung ~

Taehyung wasn't jolly at all. Always walking around BigHit and expecting to see you.