Short Story 7

(When you were fat but then got slim.)

BTS as your potential suitors

You were admiring them again. The most famous flower boys in your school. They were playing basketball in the school court with an unbelievable amount of audience.

You started to admire them when you were in your freshman year, but they won't notice nor look at you for a second because of your facial features and your, size.

You were so big that you needed half of the bench to properly take a seat. When the game ended you quickly stood up, picked up your bag and went walking to home.

Before you step in your home, bad news came to you. The father that you didn't visit at the hospital - because you totally hate him - had just passed away. With your tears flowing, you went in your room and locked yourself in. You didn't bother to face the body of your deceased father.

- - - - - Three Weeks Later - - - -

Your mother has been knocking on your door for a few hours now. But you didn't dare to open. Your mother was calling for help from your brother who just arrived yesterday from his business overseas.

"I'm putting a stop to this, mom." The knocking stopped. Finally, peace and quiet.

Suddenly, in a split second your door was on the floor. You stood up, "What did you do to my precious door?!"

Your mother and brother frozen at their places. Surprised by what they see that they thought this was a dream.

"Okay, okay. I'm going to school." You walked lazily pass them and went to the bathroom. You looked at the mirror.

"Why is there a poster of me here? I look, slim." As you touched the poster your hand appeared on the mirror too. You touched your face.

Is this me? Though Surprised with a mixed feeling of confusion you shouted calling your mom and saying, " MOM! THE MIRROR IS BROKEN! "

- - - - At School - - - -

Your school uniform wasn't the one you always wear. If you wear your old uniform, it would look like a big dress to you.

As you walk in the hallways of your school, you could feel it was different. You could here someone talking about you but you just thought it was an illusion.

As you arrived at your classroom, you quickly searched your bestfriend through the crowds and ran to him. "Jimin!" You shouted and hugged him.

"Jimin, I'm sorry I just went to school just now." You said as you were hugging him. He touched your shoulders and pushed you gently away.

"May I know who you are?" He asked as you can see the confusion in his eyes.

"You can't recognize me?" You asked and just shooked his head as no. "It's me, (Y/N)!" You shouted.

His eyes widened, "(Y/N)? Seriously? You're my bestfriend?" You nodded your head. "Hmm... If you're my bestfriend, tell me a secret I told you."

You leaned closer to his ear and whispered, "You are secretly in a boy band group called BTS and on your first day, you saw one of your members in just their underwears. "

"YOU ARE (Y/N)! I missed you!" He shouted making all your classmates turn their heads and looked at you. As they notice the big change, they started to gather and circle around you.

As you notice the crowd getting bigger you stepped back until you hit someone. "I'm sorr---"

"Woah, Woah! Easy guys, you're scaring her!" The Boy held your shoulders as you were still leaning on his chest. You quickly pushed yourself away and bowed, "I'm very sorry. I didn't mean to bump into you."