Short Story 13

(When you had an surgery.)

BTS as your boyfriend

~ Yoongi ~

"Good Morning, dear." I groaned, "Get ouuutt.." And covered my ears with the nearest pillow I can get.

"It's morning already. We're going to school. There are still a few weeks till college ends." The manly voice kept on pestering you. He opened the curtains and the sunshine immidiately slapped you.

You sat on you bed. Half sleep, while clearing up your dried saliva. "Why the hell are you in my room so early in the morning?" I asked while fixing my bed.

"Because Your mom told me so." He answered.

"Mom, really likes you." I got my uniform and quickly went in the shower.

I quickly went down after fixing myself. I found my boyfriend and mom talking.

"So, have you two done something?" I heard my mom ask.

"No, Auntie."

"Why? It's alright! You got my consent!" She said. She was offering me like I'm some food.

I quickly went down. " Mom! What are you saying to Yoongi? You're like selling me!" I angrily said.

"Alright, alright. I'm sorry, i just wanted to have grand children soon." She slightly chuckled. I went to take my seat and started eating breakfast.

"Don't worry, Auntie. Leave it to me." I almost choked up upon hearing what Yoongi said.

My mom looked up at Yoongi, smiling. "That's good!" She stood up and went to her room.

I hit Yoongi's arm. "Why did you said that?" I pouted.

He chuckled. What's so funny?! He pinched my cheeks, "You're so cute." I slapped away his hands on my cheeks.
Forgiven.

"You can't make me forgive you by saying that! You're thinking so low of me!" I finished eating my breakfast and quickly stood up getting all the dirty dishes on the table bringing it to the sink.

As I started washing the dishes, A pair of arms circled around my waist. "What should I do for you to forgive me?" I didn't answer and instead gave him the cold shoulder.

"What you're not answering me?" He kissed my right cheek.

"Cold shoulder, huh?" He kissed my left cheek. He continued kissing my cheeks.

"Okay, okay! Stop!" I said as I finished washing. "You're forgiven." I tiptoed and gave him a smack kiss.

"I know." He chuckled and held my hand. "Come on, we're gonna be late."

He guided me to his car and we drove to the school. Yoongi is taking up engineering while I took nursing.

3 years of schooling for me and 5 years of schooling for him.

"Hey, I'm gonna graduate this year. Looks like I'm the one supporting us first." I teased.

He shrugged, "That's okay. I'll spend lots of your money." He said while focusing his eyes on the road.