Text 18

(When you suddenly received a random text from a stranger.)

BTS as Idol strangers

Hyung Line

~ JIN ~

Unknown: So, you do realize that I'm older than you which is I'm also more handsomer than you.

You: Uhm.. Sorry, who are you?

Unknown: Duh. It's me, Jin.

Unknown: Stop playing pretend, Taehyung. It's not funny, lil Bitch.

You: Uh, excuse me. Are you Jon from BTS?

Unknown: It's Jin, not Jon. And yes, I am.
Unknown: and you are too Taehyung.

You: I am no Taehyung. I am (Y/N).

Unknown: Oh my. I'm so sorry, you were named Taehyung in my contacts.

Unknown: I think it was Jimin who added this, he was the one who last touched my phone.

You: Yeah... Okay.

Unknown: So, are you one of our ARMYs?

You: Not totally. But, I don't hate your group tho.

You changed Unknown to Jin

Jin: I know this might sound weird but...

Jin: do you want to have coffee? I know a place..

You: oh, Uhm. Sure 😯

~ YOONGI ~

Unknown: hey, you dumb a**hole. Come out your room and stop hiding in the dark. I'm gonna break your door down.

You: Uh, excuse me? A**hole? Really?! How rude you are texting someone randomly and telling these stuffs!

Unknown: what the hell are you saying Jungkook? Just come out your room or I'll seriously break your door.

You: can't you understand me? I'm not Jungkook whatsoever! I don't know that guy.

Unknown: wth? Then who are you?

You: who the hell are YOU? texting me randomly. How did you get my number? Wait, are you human?

Unknown: of course I'm human! I'm Min Yoongi from South Korea. How about u?

You: I'm (Y/Full/N). I live in South Korea too.

Unknown: then you must know me.

You: do I have to know u? R u famous or did a great thing to the country?

Unknown: well, I'm.. Kind of famous.

You: congratulations on being famous then.

Unknown: but, you seriously don't know me?

You: why the hell would I lie?

Unknown: I think you went to one of my groups fan sign..

You: glad you remember me..

~ NAMJOON ~

Unknown: so, yeah, for that part you just needed a calculator, Taehyung! For Pete's sake! Can't even solve a elementary math question!

You: Uh, excuse me? Who is this?

Unknown: is this one of your not-funny-but-weird pranks? Just. Stop it.

You: first of all, I don't know you and am not pranking you. Second, you are the weird one, texting me all of a sudden.

Unknown: oh, Bullshit! Tae, I don't want to be angry but you made me.

You: I said I am not Taehyung! I am (Y/N). A Girl. Texting someone accusing me of somebody else.

You: if you don't stop accusing me of whoever he is, I'll report this to the police!

12:06 PM

Unknown: Oh, yeah. I'm sorry. I didn't know it was somebody else.

Unknown: I don't know how ur no. Got in to my cell, but this won't happen again. I'm sorry.

You: yes, I understand. But, can you remove my number from your phone?

Unknown: I'm sorry, I think That Won't be possible because I'd... Uhm.. Like to get to know you more.

You: oh, uhm..

~ HOSEOK ~

Unknown: Hi, suga hyung. I'm watching this TV show with sunshine, butterflies and rainbows.

You: O.. Kay?

Unknown: You replied?!! Suga hyung! Come watch with me!

You: I don't even know you..

Unknown: Hyung, you replied but act like you don't know me..

Unknown: I'm sad.

You: go ahead and get sad. I don't even know who you are.

Unknown: hyung! Don't be like this!

You: first of all, I'm a girl not a boy. Second, I'm not 'Suga'. Third, stop acting you might be a thief!

Unknown: I'm sorry.. If this is not suga hyung. I promise you I'm not a thief. I'm Hoseok. Everyone calls me J-Hope.

You: wait, J-hope? Are you the dancing guy from the group Boy scouts?

Unknown: I'm THAT j-hope, but it's bulletproof boy scouts or B. T. S.

You:  y u got my number on my phone?

Unknown: I don't know.. It was named as Suga hyung in my contacts.

You: Oh, that's okay.

Unknown: Can I.. Keep your number?

You: Uhm... Sure?