Short Story 8

(When you were suddenly in an arranged marriage.)

Note: Change in his attitude.

BTS as your husband

~ J-HOPE ~

"Have mercy, please!" The other guy shouted as they three were lying on the floor, bruises visible on their faces.

"So, will you give the money back to him?" You asked, but more like commanded. They quickly nodded their heads and gave back the money from the boy wearing Big, black glasses.

"Thank you!" The Boy said and quickly ran away. You jogged back to your group.
"Boss! Your so cool!" One of your group members said.

"You looked so manly there, boss!"

"You're awesome!"

You chuckled, "Now, now, enough with the compliments. I only did the right thing." You patted one of your members shoulder, "I'll walk you guys home." You said and went on the way.

After walking them to home

It was already dark in the streets as you finish walking them all home. As you stood infront of the big, black gate, it automatically opened.

You walked straight through the door and when you opened it, you saw your mother looking at you with her brows knitted together.

"Where have you been?! It already night and you're still outside walking, alone! What are you thinking?! And what's going on with your head, Huh? Do you think just because you learned those stupid taekwondo, you can protect yourself?! What have you--" Before your mother's words get any more longer you stopped her.

"You'll never understand me, until you get rid of your expectations and Just accept me for who I am." You said and went up your room.

'Tomorrow is Saturday, I'll just go out with the gang.' You said as your mind drifted of to sleep.

The Next Morning

You felt someone shaking you as your eyes are still closed. You figured out it was one of the maids. "Whaaaat?" You lazily slapped of the maids hand from you.

"Miss, you and Madam are going to a wedding." The maid said. She was still shaking you, you held her hand and pulled her in the bed. You quickly opened your eyes, putting your Two hands beside her head.

Though she was a maid, she had the looks. "You're beautiful." You whispered with your morning voice. You saw a tint of pink from her cheeks. "Fix my bed for me, 'Kay?" You said, stood up and went outside your room.

Your mom just went out of the room. "(Y/N)! We're going to a wedding. You're getting married today."

"What?! Why didn't you tell me this? Why didn't we talked about this?!" You accidentally raised your voice.

"I'm your mother! I know what's best for you!"

"You can't just decide what my life is going to be! I need to make decisions for my OWN life!"

"For Christ's sake! I knew you were going to be like this!" your mom turns around trying to calm down, she faces you again," If you don't get married, I'll dispose of your little wasted group." Your mother calmly said, but made sure it was a threat.