Short Story 5

(When your and his childhood friend that likes you, came to live with you two.)

BTS as a possesive boyfriend

~ JIMIN ~

*Ring-ring!*

You opened your eyes and saw what time it is, it was already time to go to school. Although you are not a morning person, you are a very great student. Well, atleast sometimes. And this day was one of those 'sometimes'.

You went in the bathroom and took a shower and dressed yourself. Put face powder on your face and a pink lipstick.

"I hope Jimin is awake already." You muttered while walking to his room. Finally, you we're on the front door and started to knock softly twice.

"Jimin?" You said between your knocks. No answer. You quietly opened the door. "Jimin? Are you awake already?" You said as you went in his room.

"Yeah." A low, husky tone said. You looked to your left, only to see Jimin half naked and wet from the shower he had.

"I'll wait for you downstairs. I'll prepare breakfast." You we're about to reach the door when someone grabbed your waist and sat you on their lap.

"Why make so much effort? The breakfast I will only eat, is you." He said looking to your eyes, like he was staring at your soul.

Heat came rushing to your face and made you blush so hard. "Jimin! We already talked about that!" You said as you tried looking that you're angry at him.

"I love your smell." He went closer to you and sniffed your neck. He slowly kissed your neck, making you feel more embarassed than before.

"Ji-Jimin! Please, stop already!" You freed yourself from his arms and stood infront of him. "Go get dress, and we'll eat breakfast downstairs!" You snapped at him.

He laughed at you, "Aren't you cute, getting angry?" He said between his laughs. You crossed your arms above your chest, "Alright alright. I'll get dressed then."

"Thank you!" You said then went out of his room. Then going downstairs to prepare breakfast.

A few minutes later...

After washing the dishes. You and Jimin both get your bags and took his car to school.

When you two arrived school, you quickly went down the car. Jimin was one of the 'popular guys' in school, while you we're one of the 'popular girls' in school.

You two went down and already there we're students gathering around your car.

You're so perfect for each other!

I love you both!

Love you, Jimin!

Those we're some screams of the crowd. The attention was diverted to the black fancy car that parked right beside Jimin's car. When the guy stepped down, the girls immediately ran after the guy.

The mysterious, hot, guy walked through the crowd and went to you and Jimin's location. You looked at the guy and observed its appearance.